Reviews for My Strange Tutor
Lucy CP chapter 16 . 5/10
Please, is not to ofend you, but isn't correct to be with both.
Lucy CP chapter 16 . 5/10
She is being selfish. Poor Erik, does not deserve this betrayal. Neither Rory.
Rennyangelee chapter 30 . 5/10
Gaaaah! sequel? sequel? seeeeequeeeeel! I am a crazy rabid phangirl ("Over the Hedge" movie reference) and this story fuels my fire. I was unbelievably happy to see the 30th chapter! I will definitely be lurking around your profile for the sequel now!
Fireballmaddie chapter 29 . 3/28/2018
Are you ever going to finish this story? I’m curious because I absolutely love it and this is probably the fifth time I’ve read through it :)
Rennyangelee chapter 29 . 12/21/2016
This modern Erik gives out just the right amount of feels! But anyway, I've read this whole thing 3 times over now. Can't wait to see what's next; best of luck in life and in writing!
AngelofDance chapter 29 . 10/12/2015
I really am enjoying this so much. Please please finish this stoey soon. I have enjoyed every minute i was reading.
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
Please write more
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 22 . 9/21/2015
Please have there be a mistake and Kirsten gets the part as Christine
PumpkinKitten chapter 28 . 2/2/2015
Best place for proposing, huh? :D
Also, I am phangirling so hard right now!
AnonPhan chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
I ADORE THIS LIKE MY LIFE NOW
THIS FANFICTION IS FREAKING AMAZING
UPDATE
(If you don't, i WILL send the Hot Pink bunnies of Misspelled words and deactivated spell-check to haunt you...)
*sighs*
I could NOT stop squealing while reading this, I swear
Guest chapter 28 . 11/29/2014
I enjoy every moment of this Fanfiction!
I'll read others of Yours,
I hope that you write more of your favorite Tv shows, Movies,Etc.
I can't to read more.
Sincerely,
The Heroine of Heart
Fireballmaddie chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
This is so AWESOME! :D I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
PhantomFan01 chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
Say yes Kirsten say yes :D Awwwwwww he proposed...ok not exactly a romantic setting but he proposed :D Awwwwww fluffiness I love it so much :D Can't wait for the next chapter :D
PhantomFan01 chapter 27 . 11/28/2014
Awwwwww that was so sweet :'( At least she got to see him...but I really want them back together :( We don't like unhappy Kristen :(
grapejuice101 chapter 28 . 11/27/2014
omg im so happy u updated! plz more chaps asap