Reviews for Oneshots?
Noicester57 chapter 7 . 3/13
CUTE
Noicester57 chapter 2 . 3/13
Wait, so Audrey is was like a forest protector too?
WOAH...
Lolololol chapter 1 . 2/5
ONCEshots
Mewki chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
OMG lololololol *takes dramatic breath* lololololol lololololololololololol*continues reading and busts up in giggles again* XD
Mewki chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Haha, I laughed so hard at this lol!
tynder20 chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
Really enjoyed reading this. Would love to see it continued :3 it's hard to find good Lorax fanfictions. Keep up the great work.
TheInsanityThatHidesWithin chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Ahhhh it's adorable. Update soon!
iloveJackFrost814 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
You made that poem up? Omg, your so good reshishi. Lol, that's ur new nickname.
TheMorrigansCandy chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
I was beginning to wonder about your absence. Also I really like this moment. "A single truffula seed.

He gently took her hand in his, and brought her brother over to do the same. As all three of them held the seed, he dug a small hole in the ground with his foot.

Carefully, he reached all three of their hands down to drop the seed in the hole. Kneeling down, he worked with Sophie to cover it up, and he sprinkled a little water on it from the nearby stream."

I really liked this one.

BLC
Aorta Heartless chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
It is a fascinating song.
Sounds like the song version of a crack fic.
RobinMakesMeHappy chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
O.M.G. You used my name for Ted's daughter... AWESOME! XD You just made my day, err, night. :D
Fanficaddicttion chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
This was ok.
IcyJade2007 chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
(can't log. Scumbag FF)

I would just like to say these onshore are beautiful! I loved the poems, and chapter 15 was very well written. Almost made me cry if Pip hadn't come back :(

And none of them were terrible. They were all good :D

My favorite one was 14! I love silly Once so that was awesome! :D I hope you'll update soon!
A Cow p chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
Hmmmm... I have an idea. What if Young!Once-ler had a Journal, and the Lorax just happened to find it?

Tee hee... Just been in my mind... lol
bellechat chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
Oh, OS! I nearly cried! :( This was so heartbreaking and beautiful! Pipsqueak...awww! So precious!