Reviews for Against All Odds
Cherry chapter 44 . 10/30/2013
Like you should right about faiths years growing up thoughout elementary middle & high...
Guest chapter 58 . 10/18/2013
Trying so hard to get into this story, but the writing's just not quite there for me. Great concept, but I don't feel like I'm reading a Calzona story. Not a whole lot of dialogue or any kind of passion between Callie & Arizona? Where's the love & romance? I feel like I'm reading cliff notes to a story & not the actual story. I also wasn't feeling the name Faith Evelyn or them calling Callie, Madre. When has Callie ever been Madre? I honestly just felt like I was reading a random story & Callie & Arizona's names were added in. I didn't feel any real connection between them as a married couple. Maybe just read some popular Calzona fanfics to get an idea of how to write them as an actual couple with some passion, love & affection. There was just a real lack of connection between all the characters to be honest.
Yazzy x chapter 58 . 3/23/2013
Can't wait to read the sequel and see them all grown up! I have enjoyed and loved this story so much!
AZsgirl chapter 58 . 3/13/2013
Sequels sound great! Loved this story and the journey you took this sweet family on!
McDayDreaming chapter 58 . 3/12/2013
Awesome! I didn't wanna see it end! Can't wait for he sequel
cutepoison27 chapter 58 . 3/12/2013
a sequel sounds really good :)
lostluv chapter 58 . 3/12/2013
I am so happy that you are writing a sequel as I've fallen in love with this family that you've created. My only request is that you give Mark and Lexie another child! I know you've said no (and this is begging), but I've always imagined them with more than one child. I know they have Sofia, and Max, and even Faith is a big part of their family, but I don't think they're family is complete quite yet.
svu4u09 chapter 58 . 3/12/2013
I am so so so excited about the sequel! I'm hoping it comes when the girls are teenagers but I will be happy with whatever! can't wait to read! (ps maybe you should add a chapter on here when it's posted so that some readers get the notification. I know I'd appreciate the reminder :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Rock on! With you all the way! ;-)
cycworker chapter 58 . 3/12/2013
I loved this story and I look forward the sequel. You've become one of my favorite authors on here. Faith and Sofia are adorable.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 58 . 3/12/2013
Aaaaaaahhhh I cannot believe this is the end! I'm grinning like a fool right now; I always thought I'd be sad when this story ended, but how you've left it is perfect, and the prospect of a sequel is just SO exciting. I can't wait to see our girls on new adventures :)

I love how much Faith has grown and how far she's come, and Miss Sofia is turning into such a little pre-teen. I am THRILLED Arizona won the Harper Avery; it was very very deserved.

You tied this story up beautifully. This is very bittersweet, but knowing that there's more on the way is very exciting. Awesome, awesome, AWESOME job, sweetie :)
Yazzy x chapter 57 . 3/9/2013
Only one more chapter, I hope it's a long one or it won't be enough! Can't wait to see how it ends, ever thought about dong a sequel? Maybe when faith is older
Dd chapter 57 . 3/8/2013
Awesome update
femslash-fabfan chapter 57 . 3/7/2013
sad that this is almost done. Love it.
brittsany chapter 56 . 3/7/2013
Please do a sequel. I love this family -esp Faith and your writing is awesome :)