Reviews for Against All Odds
cycworker chapter 46 . 4/28
Again, loving your approach - a happy, hopeful chapter after something tragic. Sofia was hilarious with her trip enthusiasm. So glad you let Seb be saved. Wonderful chapter.
cycworker chapter 45 . 4/28
This chapter broke my heart. I just... it was heartbreaking. Realistic, beautiful & heartbreaking.
cycworker chapter 44 . 4/28
Oh my this chapter. Again, I was loving Callie being present for Arizona. I love how you build the sense of hope.
cycworker chapter 43 . 4/28
Love the way this chapter balances out the sadness of the previous one. The family interactions are, as always, lovely.
cycworker chapter 42 . 4/28
My heart broke for Arizona in this chapter. Love how you wrote Callie, as so loving, emotionally present & supportive.
cycworker chapter 41 . 4/28
The Santa conversation was hilarious. Love Mama Arizona. Your family moments are very realistic - things like Arizona telling Sofia she still has to do the school assignment, the overall dialogue, Faith and her "Make circles. Get toys" and wanting a new baby simplicity.

Poor Seb. That turn is still heartbreaking even knowing how it turns out. :)

The end of the chapter was so sweet.
cycworker chapter 40 . 1/5
So cute! I like differences in the way Faith interacted with Alex vs Lexie. And I loved the bit where she got all chatty & imaginative re: what kind of doctor she wants to be. Nice to see the communication between C/A re: this trial idea. Yay for a supportive Callie!
cycworker chapter 39 . 1/5
I love to see how you're starting to show the growth in Faith's social skills in this chapter. She's learning about sharing, meeting new people.. so sweet! Glad you introduced the idea of connecting with the family who donated the heart to Faith.
cycworker chapter 38 . 1/5
I like how you introduced the idea of the trial. Faith was very cute, listening to Mama's brain. Love her new costume... definitely better than an orange & green bug.
cycworker chapter 37 . 1/5
Love that Faith too her backpack to bed with her! So sweet to see her so excited about school.
cycworker chapter 36 . 1/2
What a great party! So familiar with kids finding pinatas to be overrated in the end. We actually would eventually make the kids divide up the candy evenly, because I'm uptight that way. It's gotta be fair. ;)
cycworker chapter 35 . 1/2
It would have been cute, when Mark asks Faith why she's here, if Faith had chimed in with 'No yuckies' again. For some reason I find that really cute. Love that she had fun in daycare. Was nice to see Callie & Arizona actually communicate and come to a decision together.
cycworker chapter 34 . 1/2
Oh that little monkey! This chapter was hilarious.
cycworker chapter 33 . 1/2
Oh, the agony of being 7 and having a little sister who won't write on her card the way you want her to. LOL. I'm glad you show Sofia being impatient with Faith sometimes. So glad you are showing Arizona and Callie caring about the donor's family. It is so heartbreaking to think about it yet such an amazing gift that organ donors give to people.
cycworker chapter 32 . 1/2
Love that she's getting chatty. The bit with the bagel was hilarious. She's such a cute kid. Would that really happen with the IV? I can't imagine it.