Reviews for I Don't Want To Give Up
nannygirl chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
Thanks for letting us know about the sequel here too! I'm really excited to read it! I'm sure it’s gonna be awesome!

Till then keep up the very wonderful work!
nannygirl chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
Wow! What a very powerful epilogue! I'm really so sorry that I didn’t get to read it sooner but honestly a part of me is a little glad that I waited because reading this just makes me more excited for the sequel that is now up!

The details and descriptions that slowly painted the picture of Eric in his terrible and heartbreaking state were wonderfully done. This line especially I thought was really awesomely written “Circles under his eyes were like marks on a calendar, representing every single night he lied in his bed restless and sleepless.”

So sad to hear how all of this is effecting all of Eric even his appearance but really who can blame him? And his words on he phone about needing a lawyer were such an excellent way to end the story. It’s making us wonder who he was talking to and seeing that Eric is no longer just blaming himself, he doens;t want to go to jail, he wants a chance to make things better with not just himself but between his friends and family too.

BTW did I mention already how much I loved the way you kept Eric’s identity such a secret until the very end? Excellent writing there! :D

Terrific work once more! I really enjoyed reading it! This story has been such a terrific ride and I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us in the next one! Take a bow on a job very well done! I’ll be reading the sequel soon! Till then keep up the great work!
RetickLover chapter 25 . 5/29/2014
I have got to say, you are an incredible writer. In my recent years, I have become someone who doesn't cry easy, and THIS, this had me close to tears for multiple chapters. I will definitely read your sequel whenever it comes out
RetickLover chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
Saw it coming. Donna. Hate Donna. WTF IS WRONG WITH HER. Hyde was effing distraught and didn't understand why Jackie was being distant. But Donna? She knew. And what did she do? WTF YO. but yea, emotional shit this fiction is.
HydeLuver chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
Holy... I think this is my favorite chapter so far because of all emotion. I'm so glad everythig is out in the open now, with red, Hyde, kelso and fez finding out. I expected hydes response and understand his hurt, especially because he's had to stick through a year of Jackie being distant and his best friend being gone. I also have a soft spot for Eric since it wasn't technically his fault. Looking forward to see how this all unfolds.
HydeLuver chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
Kitty!? I can't believe it. It must be so hard for her to be reporting Eric. I'm torn here. I know it was the drugs fault that he did what hendi but for Jackie's sake, I want some justice.
HydeLuver chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
Nope, was not expecting that AT ALL. You are good. Man, now I feel even worse for Jackie.
HydeLuver chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Man oh man, this is so intense. First, I really like the way you intertwine the story with the flashbacks. You give away the right amount at the perfect time and I'm hooked! I need to see how this all pans out. Second, I can't believe everything that's going on with the misunderstanding and Eric actually doing what he did. I hope Hyde finds out soon because his response will be the cherry on top.
HydeLuver chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Oh no...this is devastating. No wonder she's so broken, poor Jackie. I'm glad she has Hyde there who doesn't seem to be going anywhere but I cant wait to see if Eric gets what's coming to him.
HydeLuver chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Omg what is going on? I really hope Eric didnt do what I think he did and that's the reason he left? You were right, this story is dark!
HydeLuver chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
It's always bittersweet reading stories where Jakie and Donnas friendship is no longer in tact, though post season 8 I can understand why it wouldn't be the same. I'm curious about Eric's role in your story and what happened that day that drove the girls apart.
HydeLuver chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I can't believe I just discovered this story. There seems to be some foreshadowing in this first chapter with Hyde saying that you always want what you once had after it's gone. I'm curious to see what's going to happen, specially since you said it would be a darker story. I'm also wondering what's going on with Jackie. Guess ill just have to keep reading.
Gypsy Jingles chapter 25 . 3/12/2014
A tough story to read, but written well considering the dark content. I am excited to see what the sequel has to offer... everyone needs some healing 3
nannygirl chapter 24 . 3/11/2014
First off I’m really glad to see that this story got updated even if they are the last two chapters. It’s okay because the sequel is coming next—Yay! And this first chapter of the two was terrific!

I loved how this chapter was really a letter for Jackie from Donna giving us not only a recap of the things that happened in the story but also giving a few answers to some questions we had too. It also gave us an insight to how Donna was feeling with all of this. You did an exceptional job at capturing her emotions and her voice. Something that can be really hard to do with her character.

Loved the part that talked about how Donna realized how strong of a person Jackie was when they were growing up and how she shouldn’t have been annoyed as she was. And then the talk about Jackie not being the type to have a Plan B. That I think is very true, Jackie was one who always liked things to go her way and if they weren’t going that way she’d try to make them, even though sometimes it didn’t work out well.

Then Donna starts telling her about her and Hyde and what she did. Trying to explain why it had happened, but t looks like she couldn’t get very far.

I loved how you ended the chapter with Donna crumbling up the letter. I’m hoping she’s decided to tell Jackie about this face to face and that between then and now no one finds that letter and shows it to Jackie.

Wonderful work once more! I really did enjoy reading it! I will be back to read the epilogue soon! Till then keep up the very good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014