Reviews for War and the Ember
trninjakiller chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
wow coryn is such a clueless asshole
LydeaBlaze chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
Coryn has been restored and i thought it unfair that he died in the first place. LOTG 3 will be comeing soon and Elanore is now the enemy.
tlc234stars chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
Wow Elanore isn't dead and maybe she might be killed in the next chapters ? Have a great day and good luck. :)
tlc234stars chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
Hmm maybe one day Coryn's son might go on the bad side and good side. It will depends it fate . Anyway a great chapter and good luck.
tlc234stars chapter 33 . 8/23/2012
Awww Coryn died and a great chapter. Keep up the good work. :)
tlc234stars chapter 32 . 8/23/2012
Looks like Coryn is going die? Have a great day and good luck. :)
tlc234stars chapter 31 . 8/22/2012
Hmm it looks like a great battle for Pure Ones against Guardians of Ga'Hoole. don't I will patient b/c of loads of homework. Also I don't like school and it is bothering me so much. Anyway I have to get education and etc.
tlc234stars chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
Wow Nyra is close to die and and keep up the good work. Have a great day. :)
tlc234stars chapter 29 . 8/22/2012
Hmm it is a great chapter and keep up the good work. :)
tlc234stars chapter 28 . 8/20/2012
Hmm that Coryn and Liana are having a baby. Maybe one day their baby might turn evil or good, but it depends on their fate. Anyway this a great story and keep the good work. Have a great day. :)
tlc234stars chapter 27 . 8/20/2012
Wow that is extremely funny about Nyra. It was great a lot of scrooms and hallucinations were effecting Nyra. It seems that Nyra might die?

Good luck and have a great day. :)
tlc234stars chapter 25 . 8/19/2012
Maybe Nyra would die soon and maybe Coryn may die soon? Hmm a great chapter and have a great day. I wish you good luck. :)
tlc234stars chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
Wow Coryn was married. It seems a little awkard b/c in the books of Ga'Hoole say that maybe Coryn didn't want any girlfirends. But anyway I find this chapter is amazing that how Coryn and Liana was married. Keep up the good work and good luck. Have a great day. :)
tlc234stars chapter 23 . 8/19/2012
It seems that Josh escapes from the Pure Ones. Hmm a great chapter and keep up the good work. :)
tlc234stars chapter 22 . 8/17/2012
It seems that Josh is now attacked by Nyra. Keep up the good work and have a great day. Good luck. :)