Reviews for The Pathless Sage
sach w chapter 7 . 9/28
Thsi is because orochimaru lacled the power to fully ressurect the 2 hokage to their full power and also they wouldnt be under his control if he did manage to ressurect them to their full power
Annabell242 chapter 28 . 9/22
i am deeply disappointed that such a good story has been discontinued ,with a story that truly was captivating it was getting to be greatly enjoyable: i type this in hopes of this story one day soon being picked back up and continued for all to enjoy,and with it ending on such a cliffhanger as well.
Ataxian Kaos chapter 14 . 8/6
kisame is supposed to call zabuza senpai because kisame was the apprentice of the leader of the seven swordsmans of the bloody mist.
Ataxian Kaos chapter 9 . 8/6
i think its show sympathy or empathy and show why their character is like that.
Ataxian Kaos chapter 8 . 8/6
well naruto wasent fast and knew the village like the back of his hand knew how to wall jump and do acrobatics and was a heavy hitter not those speedy types and used stealth and misdirections and his stamina and energy is inhumane.
jay chapter 5 . 8/6
Type your review plot is like The Very Stupid yet smart Kishi...u made alot of mistakes...1..why would itachi n kisame be in konoha?..i mean i understand itachi bt kisame?2..scars realy naruto was shunned he was neva physicaly abused...thts totaly incorrect n soo fanfic clique...3...the Seal how the hell cn he open tht dam thng...4..Uzushio arc soooo dogy if u ask me...on a positive note i love the blue flame...alot...n Hinata-chan
Avid Reader chapter 10 . 3/20
I don't need to review this story because of how good it is. the only way that it could become bad is if you never finish it.
Aegorm chapter 10 . 3/18
I don't get why people insist on pairing hinata with Naruto... She is a freaky stalker that needs to read a motivation speech, or go to therapy to build some confidence...

She isn't in love with Naruto, she knows nothing of him, she's in love with the idea of him never giving up because she is too weak and pathetic to do it herself.

Also, how can you ever get over the fact that a girl has been stalking you for ages? And with those creepy eyes she probably looked through your clothes a couple of times...
Hinata is creepy
DarkBlur2005 chapter 28 . 2/27
Please hurry & continue this story MSG! This story is brilliant
To answer your question, Hashirama was weaker because he was summoned by orochimaru who, even though was really strong, was not nearly strong enough to handle hashirama's full power at the time. I apologize if I didn't explain it well enough.
Can't wait to read the next chapter hopefully you didn't drop a cliff hanger like that and forget
When is the next chapter coming?
Alexia Colette chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
How massive is this chapter? I mean we must be talking CRAZY HUMONGOUS since its taking you...oh I don't know 20 MOTHERFLIPING MONTHS! THATS 1 YEAR 8 MONTHS!
lexus4444 chapter 28 . 12/20/2014
How come you stop it short.