Reviews for The Pathless Sage
who put a conversation of a father to his son in the scroll of sealing
how the does he know that Naruto will have the rinnegan at the time of his birth and isn't rinnegan a rare doujustu that is only activated if the user has both Indra and Asura chakrain them
RandomnessBlank chapter 15 . 11/23/2016
It is much propagated and believed that in truth the Genin that did not pass the true Genin Exam were instead put on reserves something which has been mention in Shippuden, and trained to take missions with chunins and sometimes put on the teams where graduating classes have an odd number.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
In my opinion, that was a shitty sounding poem. Nonetheless, it was a good story.
brian.gohan chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
Well they were revived with less than half of their power, so orochimaru could better control them, madara on the other hand was revived in his prime and with complete control of his actions, kabuto wasnt even controlling him one bit.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/31/2016
Massive chapter my ass... Your just like any other writer who promises an update but then never does... You must be in pretty bad shape if you've been "ill" for 3 years!
King of Bahamut chapter 28 . 7/17/2016
please update soon
King of Bahamut chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
hope u update soon
Guest chapter 28 . 6/21/2016
hahahhahahahahahahahaahhaahahi will review it cause i am a rebel
Uhm chapter 28 . 6/20/2016
Where is the next part?
AngelKitty27 chapter 28 . 5/28/2016
Man...It's got to be a pretty long chapter if you updated this story in 2013 and its already 2016. So about 3 years. I really cant wait for that chapter now! A 3 year chapter long chapter! It is gonna be a pretty massive chapter! :D
guitarbabe2005 chapter 28 . 5/1/2016
Please update
Elizabeth White chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
Your rant brings up a good point. I think it was to match the notion that Naruto says about how fate has nothing to do with your destiny as a ninja [kind of ironic, considering Naruto is the Child of Prophecy].

Anyway, I think that Naruto pretended to be more incompetent than he was so people wouldn't beat him up more than they did.
Hmmm12 chapter 12 . 3/19/2016
I love the rants OMG hahaha. If you make a fic containing nothing but rants i will read that fucking fic over and over again haha.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
nice prolouge
Guest H chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I am very disappointed with you. Not just because you abandoned a perfect fanfic story like this, but also because you haven't even told or have mentioned anything of anyone adopting this story. That's what pisses me off about authors like you: they completely abandon/discontinue great fanfictions for pointless, BS, or all-of-a-sudden reasons, when they should be warning you in advance, and then have someone else (another Fanfiction author) that we could rely on, who can adopt and finally finish the story the original author didn't bother completing at all.

If you feel this exact same way about how the majority of authors abandon their stories, please do the community a favor and copy-paste/spread this post, so hopefully more of our favorite stories can be notified and maybe even adopted/finished once and for all! - Guest H