Reviews for More To Consider
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Red Queens, and White Queens and vats-oh my!
The Rabbit is lowered and Alice may die!

Sorry...I'm a poet, and those words just worked together so well.

Well written! I think that the villainess was perfect for the role of the Red Queen-she was certainly loopy enough!
Muncle chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
An interesting if not odd little story. Nicely done.
RoseLight chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Another story that sparkles with your shiny observations: "hanging like a Xmas ornament" what a perfect visual. A giddy beautiful maniac du jour, completely 'deflated , slumped", her fiendish plan "arduous and fulfilling" and whose dark secret dies with her; the room "swimming in circles" and the ever-charming Napoleon whose waitress would happily bake him a pie "if need be." The closing underlines the depth of their partnership. (BTW, The Answer is always "42." )
alynwa chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Leave it to Illya to try to figure out the motives of the insane. Good story!
MLaw chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was excellent. It had a wonderful, vagueness to it. The fact that we never really knew who the Red Queen was or what the contraption was really added to the feeling. This was very different. Nice job!
laurose chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Thanks for a good and original fic.

Good light start, with Illya's self possessed musings over Thrushian antics. And Red Queen! I'm sure he's right about the personality test, too.

The darker finish is also a success. Changing pitch like this normally fails, but this one definitely doesn't.