Reviews for The Liaison
chuckiboo chapter 21 . 3/11
I love how you kept this story going, despite the manga ending four years ago. This is the most difficult situation I've seen Keiichi in, since the last arc of the manga. And I must say, you have me on pins and needles, as to how K1 is going to go about fixing this tight bind. Hope you have another chapter ready for us to read!
pwashington chapter 21 . 3/11
Yay an update what took you so long
pierre15208 chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
I see that I have touched a few nerves with the ending of this chapter. I must remind all of you that I do not have this story's plot written out in advance. What you are reading is what is rattling around in my head at the time I put it up to the site. How this all ends up is as much of a surprise to me as it is to you. So, in short. I don't know as of yet, the conditions of how Keiichi will end up having to leave his family to satisfy Arvid's conditions to reveal the secrets of the runes in Kei's ring. The piece is still being worked on, and is still very much a part of my writing life. I just ask your patience as I tell this story. Thank you for your comments and support. I do appreciate them. And I do want to say that I do welcome constructive criticism of this or any of my pieces in this series. If you think that there are refinements needed to my writing or storytelling or any other aspects to these projects, please put them out there. Believe me, I know that my writing needs improvement, especially in the area of punctuation. All I ask is that if you want to criticize my approach, or my storytelling, that you tell me why i approach sucks, instead of just saying that it sucks. Once again to those who follow me on this site, THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/13/2016
A new chapter. Finally.
anonymous chapter 20 . 12/6/2016
cant u tell us how he leaves? pls, it will be so interesting
anonymous chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
hey love it! looks like its really connected to the movie. i want to get to know more of the story very soon! exciting, and mysteriois, i wanna know to the real ending!
chuckiboo chapter 20 . 11/4/2016
Wow, what a game changer at the end. To give up all who you love, to make sure the universe stays straight, it's unfathomable. The toughest decision Keiichi has had to make in his life. I feel for him on this one. Great writing in this chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
PLease update as soon as you can.
pwashington chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
wondering when this would get updated thanks
Mystery Master chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
I am ecstatic! This update was phenomenal and I cannot wait to see what happens next. Many additional mysteries have been added to keep me and the other readers anticipating the release of the next installment. Keep up the excellent work, this is my favorite AMG/OMG Fan-Fiction. Thank-you very much.
-Mystery Master (A major, if not your largest, fan!)
Mystery Master chapter 18 . 6/21/2016
I love the story... but I cannot help but feel that the story is incomplete. Please finish the story, I and many others will be eagerly awaiting the next part or installment of your work. Thank-you for giving me something to look forward to in the not too distant future.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/4/2016
Nice to see this fic isn't dead. Nice, but short chapter. Continue please.
TheBayMan chapter 18 . 3/29/2016
Another fantastic chapter. I hope Bell doesn't do anything to selfless. Looking forward to you're next chapter.
pwashington chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
Updates for the win :)
Guardian54 chapter 13 . 2/1/2016
Oh look, just another small man with dark dreams that fade before the coming dawn.

Man this sort of story has been retold so many damned times it's not even funny anymore :D