Reviews for The Liaison
pwashington chapter 19 . 6/30
wondering when this would get updated thanks
Mystery Master chapter 19 . 6/30
I am ecstatic! This update was phenomenal and I cannot wait to see what happens next. Many additional mysteries have been added to keep me and the other readers anticipating the release of the next installment. Keep up the excellent work, this is my favorite AMG/OMG Fan-Fiction. Thank-you very much.
-Mystery Master (A major, if not your largest, fan!)
Mystery Master chapter 18 . 6/21
I love the story... but I cannot help but feel that the story is incomplete. Please finish the story, I and many others will be eagerly awaiting the next part or installment of your work. Thank-you for giving me something to look forward to in the not too distant future.
Nice to see this fic isn't dead. Nice, but short chapter. Continue please.
TheBayMan chapter 18 . 3/29
Another fantastic chapter. I hope Bell doesn't do anything to selfless. Looking forward to you're next chapter.
pwashington chapter 18 . 3/24
Updates for the win :)
Guardian54 chapter 13 . 2/1
Oh look, just another small man with dark dreams that fade before the coming dawn.

Man this sort of story has been retold so many damned times it's not even funny anymore :D
pwashington chapter 17 . 12/19/2015
Nice sorry it took me so long to update am I to assume "Him" is the Almighty otherwise I am just as lost as keiichi
Onyx2589 chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
Crud, I'm stumped.
Angelalex242 chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
...Odin? Thor? This is a mostly Norse world. But then, they've visited earth before.

...Hmm.
Captain Kurt Hoffman chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
Hi there!

Keichi just missed a golden opportunity there, but otherwise, good update. Nice to see this rolling.

Regards,
The Captain
pierre15208 chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
Just a quick update to let everyone know that the story is still being worked on. I apologize for the tardiness of updates to the story. Now that the OMG franchise has ended, I'm thinking about what I want to do with this particular story. If you've read Vol 48, the final volume of OMG, (SPOILER ALERT!) You know that Kei and Bell end the story as married, however the ceremony was one officiated by the Goddesses with Hild and an unconscious Mara acting as witnesses. Because I wrote the wedding angle of the Liaison long before Fujishima-sensei ended the manga, there is a very wide divergence between canon and the Liaison. Therefore, I have instructed readers to look at this story as an alternative time-line. I am thinking about rewriting the early chapters of the Liaison to better fit with canon. This will require a major amount of rewriting, and may end up being a separate story altogether, instead of me trying to rewrite the current story. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks once again for your patience and your support of my work. Understand that once the Liaison is finished, this will be the last Oh My Goddess fan fiction I will write. I have used these stories to teach myself how to tell a story. After this piece is completed, I want to start writing original fiction. But that's down the road a ways.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 16 . 9/25/2015
Ha ha ha! I love Hild!
Angelalex242 chapter 16 . 9/11/2015
A word or two with him.

Heh. Yes. Baldur needs what's coming to him. Funny thing is, in real Norse myth, he's supposed to be the most handsome of all the gods. Doesn't prevent him from being a moron.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 15 . 8/24/2015
Sorry it took so long. Been really busy. Great chapter. Really moved the plot along. Hoping that Skuld will be okay.