Reviews for The Past in the Present
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
You really need to continue this series. It has been so freaking hot! That gift of your writing so enjoyable:-) Keeps me wanting more firsts. & you're correct, this is an awesomely appropriate title!
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
Yes, finally! That is exactly what should have happened that night, therefore avoiding Maluku, Afghanistan, & Hannah! I always thought that they should have gotten together in season 5. Oh well, I guess it all worked out eventually, right? That's what matters:-)
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Thanks for continuing one of my fav episodes:-)
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Damn, that was goof! So freaking romantic! These two are perfect. Of course, you had a little something to do with that:-)
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Wow, that was intense, sensual, perfect. I'm liking drunk Booth:-)
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
This was a beautiful chapter. I thought Brennan, ED, sang extremely well that night. God, you are so good at this. I hate that I only have one more of your stories to read after this one:-(
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
These two are so freaking cute...& HOT. Keep the fantasies enjoyable:-)
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
A lot of people liked Sully. I did not! He was a nice guy, but I look at him as Brennan's Hannah. B&B were meant for each other only. I dispise the outsiders who tried to intrude on that! I loved this chapter:-)
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
I am feeling, WOW! I knew this would be good:-) I believe I'm a little unsteady as well after reading that!
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
& what a great idea it is! This sounds like so much fun...I'm in:-)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Bravo! What a fabulous story. Once I finished one chapter, I was already hooked into the next. Nelliesbones... feel free to update again : ) ha! Great great story. so true to them. so perfect.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Thanks so much for writing these 'firsts'! I'm really enjoying them fix their bittersweet memories. Definitely helps put to peace a lot of things.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Loved the last two lines.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Night in the Bones Museum was definitely one of my favorites. I was wondering if you were gonna make a reference to it and was so happy once I got to the end and it was right there. Yay!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Oh Booth! His vulnerability here really makes the scene so much more heartfelt.