Reviews for The Flour Sack
sabrina chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
i love this story is very , what i say its so good as i want yto listen . i wish that you have more stories like this i want to read it i love danny phantom and i think that you alo love this cartoon and its stories
MoonlightMadnessx chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was so...cute! 3
Although, I did find that video thing akward. haha, lol, i guess it was just me... anyways...
1) My favorite part was when Danny decided that 'sex makes the word go round'
2) I would rate it 10! I loved it! U r such a good writer. (I should know cuz the only reason I am writing fanfcition is because of improving my writing skills.)
3) Yes please! Maybe you can have a chapter telling how Tucker reacts to Val as his partner. I look forward to it...
Anyways, great story! Love the ideas! and update soon! 3
francesthehuman chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Um the part were they get together 7 and YES
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Aaaaww sooo CUTE loved it was totally awesome
Veldrisk chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
1.) My favorite part was Danny comforting Sam and trying to get her to talk.
2.) I would rate this a 7.5. it is pretty good but would be a lot better if it was expanded with bit more character depth.
3.) I would love to see this story continued. As I stated before, it is good and would be better if it was longer.
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
1) the last part:))))) the whole "my sam" thing it was soooo cute!
2) 9.5 b/c it was too short:)
Saira chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Please do update more chapters thank you !
chocolatechips84 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
1) health class was my favorite part XD FLASHBACK!
2) 8
3) YUP!
Also, just for the record, them getting together was quite a bit rushed.
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
awww! keep going! :D
BlondieMarie24 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Well, because you made a pretty number list I will answer your questions!
1.) The first line it was amazing
2.) about an 8
3.) Yes! I want to know more! :D
kumquats are awesome chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I find that video disgusting. My school has gifted so I missed the video. XD in response to your questions 1) I liked the jokes about the video. 2) it is a nine. 3) yes have tucker find them together before they wake up.
doggyjunky chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
keep this story going and where Danny and Sam were embarassed lol that always makes me laugh and 7 because Sam was a little out of character in the end lol.
DetectiveLion chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was pretty good. Its something ive always wondered about. x3 I think the confessios were a little to fast. when Danny slipped up and told Sam he loved her, youd expect him to panic, or deny it, or just freeze up. Other than that, I liked it. Will Skulker make an appearace? It would be interesting to have them stuck together in the ghost zone