Reviews for Shinigami Through Time and Space
bookygurl3400 chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Awww, you broke your promise. It's winter of 2015, so you must have died before you could finish. My condolences. ... JK! You aren't dead, you're just taking a while. I can help you out if you want, (the plot bunnies bomb me when anyone gets stuck, DEMANDING I help out) message anytime if you would like some help. BTW, this story is AMAZING. Keep up the good work!
bookygurl3400 chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
That was quite the cliffhanger. I'm impressed. Usually only Rick Riordan trolls that good. Congratulations, you've been compared to the author voted most likely to win the 'most likely going to be slaughtered by fangirls for his cliffhangers' award! Have some (virtual) candy! Yachiru and Shippo pooled their resources to donate these, so don't waste them! Good cliffhanging to you. Bye!
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
Lol what a lie
JGM16 chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
I hate Shippo
TykkiMikk chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
I though Dragon Strike belonged to Tensaiga because it summoned a dragon from Heaven like Soungas Dragon Twister summons a dragon from hell
TykkiMikk chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Pick a POV and stick with it
CloudCarnivore chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
That's ok, its fine with me! But I hope it will be soon! .
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
The village is Edo. The original one.
dragonmunchies chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
that woman who tackled byakuya had classic NPC-Quest-Giver Syndrome.
Painlover792 chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
As much as I love the plot and characters I think this story should have been more of an Ichigo centric story tan a Byakuya centric.
Ulqui.Not.Emo chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
amazing, two of my favorite anime's in one story.
DGtnsl chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
And so, the Soul Reapers get further entangled in the going-ons of the feudal era. Though I have to wonder: where's Rukia and Toshiro? Ichigo and Renji are looking for them right? Cause Nanao and Nemu left, and Byakuya, Yoruichi, and Soi Fon are investigating the evil aura they sense (aka the Band of Seven). Are the Bleach group going to stay and help out the Inuyasha gang with this new threat, or are they going to leave as soon as they find Toshiro and Rukia. And what's Aizen going to do? That'd be kinda funny if he sent one (or more) of his people to the feudal era and that person (those people) get into a fight with Ichigo's and/or Inuyasha's group(s). I bet that last sentence was kinda weird huh? Oh well.
Keep up the good work!
DGtnsl chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
And we finally get to know what the enemies are doing. I wonder what Kikyo will say to Ichigo and Renji. And what Gina nd tosen are going to do. though I get the impression that the only thing they're going to do is kidnap Sandira. Poor demon-turned-arrancar; his whole world is messed up.
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
How strange. I find the A/Ns more interesting than the story sometimes. Whatever this comment is for the A/N then.
Sandira is bluffing about his threat to kill you because, as a figment of your half-genius half-twisted little mind, he would die too. Then again he might be ok with that if you get too abusive with him. I know Sayo gets pretty mean in some of your A/Ns.