Reviews for Shinigami Through Time and Space
JGM16 chapter 3 . 4/21
I hate Shippo
TykkiMikk chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
I though Dragon Strike belonged to Tensaiga because it summoned a dragon from Heaven like Soungas Dragon Twister summons a dragon from hell
TykkiMikk chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Pick a POV and stick with it
CloudCarnivore chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
That's ok, its fine with me! But I hope it will be soon! .
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
The village is Edo. The original one.
dragonmunchies chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
that woman who tackled byakuya had classic NPC-Quest-Giver Syndrome.
Painlover792 chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
As much as I love the plot and characters I think this story should have been more of an Ichigo centric story tan a Byakuya centric.
Ulqui.Not.Emo chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
amazing, two of my favorite anime's in one story.
DGtnsl chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
And so, the Soul Reapers get further entangled in the going-ons of the feudal era. Though I have to wonder: where's Rukia and Toshiro? Ichigo and Renji are looking for them right? Cause Nanao and Nemu left, and Byakuya, Yoruichi, and Soi Fon are investigating the evil aura they sense (aka the Band of Seven). Are the Bleach group going to stay and help out the Inuyasha gang with this new threat, or are they going to leave as soon as they find Toshiro and Rukia. And what's Aizen going to do? That'd be kinda funny if he sent one (or more) of his people to the feudal era and that person (those people) get into a fight with Ichigo's and/or Inuyasha's group(s). I bet that last sentence was kinda weird huh? Oh well.
Keep up the good work!
DGtnsl chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
And we finally get to know what the enemies are doing. I wonder what Kikyo will say to Ichigo and Renji. And what Gina nd tosen are going to do. though I get the impression that the only thing they're going to do is kidnap Sandira. Poor demon-turned-arrancar; his whole world is messed up.
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
How strange. I find the A/Ns more interesting than the story sometimes. Whatever this comment is for the A/N then.
Sandira is bluffing about his threat to kill you because, as a figment of your half-genius half-twisted little mind, he would die too. Then again he might be ok with that if you get too abusive with him. I know Sayo gets pretty mean in some of your A/Ns.
ultima-owner chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
that is true about Zanpakutō
Scaehime chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
I'm missing something...
Is this fic basically a part of the Inuyasha plotline with some shinigami thrown in? If so, that would explain why I'm so confused...
Spartaca chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
Very good chapter. Can't wait for more!
ultima-owner chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
Aizen's leak will make Mayuri throw a fit when he finds it
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »