Reviews for Hurts Like Heaven
Gosh i love this story so much i wish there was a new update by now
Come back please come back
made.from.hate chapter 7 . 1/4
Please update. Please
MichelleGu90 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
OMG this story is really good, please update soon
nellebm chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Santana is a freaking idiot :( update soon I want to see her apologize and them get back together :)
brittanagleek25 chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
I know this is probably a long shot but any hope of you ever updating this story? I just found it and fell in love with it!
travelbug chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
It's New Year's Eve 2013, and I am back here making a wish that you will update this in 2014. I'm wishing SO HARD for that. This is just such an amazing story you've begun and journeyed into that I am hoping you take us further in. Please, please, please find it in your heart to do that?

Anyway, I hope you and yours are well, safe and in good spirits... and that 2014 rains blessings on you...

Happy New Year! xo
KestralsBrittana chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Seriously! You can't just leave it like that! I've only just discovered this story but I so wish I'd found it sooner! It's so incredibly believable, & I love the way you write. Fantastic. Definitely one of my all time favourite brittana fics, & trust me when I say I've read a lot as they're my favourite couple to ship :). Please, please, PLEASE update soon if you can, I just can't wait to see what you have in store e.g. when Santana comes clean to Britt & how she reacts to it?, what happens on the big day?, how they tell Lily (& everyone else for that matter) that Santana's her mother?, is Rob really as nice a guy as he seems? etc. Honestly, though - this. is. amazing :).
pictureofsuccess chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
oh what a bummer. how'd i even end up here? haha, that "12" was a shock. dang. this story never really got the chance to take off, but i think it was heading somewhere pretty cool. oh well. thanks for sharing what you did and i hope the lack of updates isn't because something bad happened to you. cheers!
alexbass chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
One of the best fics I've had the pleasure of reading. I enjoyed the character development, and the way the story is moving, just perfect. (I don't like when fics go like, 'I'm taking you back after 4 years without seeing you after you broke my heart,' it's dreadful.)

Anyways, just dropping a review (I hardly do it) to express that I would very much like if you would continue this amazing piece of work.
travelbug chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I am back again with my monthly plea... :) Will you pretty please consider seeing this to the end?

On another note, I do hope that you are well, safe and happy and that life has been good to you. I would much rather that be the reason why you have been away rather than the alternative... XO
travelbug chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
I am stalking this can you tell? :) I know I commented not too long ago after reading Chapter, but seriously? This is one of the best emotionally-charged fics I've had the pleasure of reading, and I wanted to say that I hope you come back and see it through to the end - even if it's one chapter away from completion or 100 chapters - because your writing is so haunting and beautiful. And your character/plot development has provoked such a visceral longing to see Britanna pull through the heartache. (I'm confident I am not alone in this experience.)

Thanks for gracing us with what you've shared thus far, and I hope you will grace us once again soon... xo
travelbug chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Please come back and finish this. Please, please, please? Man, oh, man this is one story that just punches you in the chest. You are a wonderfully gifted writer... and I so hope you return.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Wait what happened?! I thought you said you never quit this fic... Ugh I want to know what happens :(
memorylossMeow chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
This is breathtaking. I really hope you will update