Reviews for Hurts Like Heaven
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
This is an awesome story! Please update if you can genuinely one of the best fanfic I've read! Would love to read an ending to this. Awesome work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
PLEASEEE COMME BACKKKKKKK!

(lol probably never gonna happen tho)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
AWW NOOOO WHY YOU ABANDON THISSSS?! D:
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
Gosh i love this story so much i wish there was a new update by now
Guest chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
Come back please come back
made.from.hate chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
Please update. Please
MichelleGu90 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
OMG this story is really good, please update soon
nellebm chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Santana is a freaking idiot :( update soon I want to see her apologize and them get back together :)
brittanagleek25 chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
I know this is probably a long shot but any hope of you ever updating this story? I just found it and fell in love with it!
travelbug chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
It's New Year's Eve 2013, and I am back here making a wish that you will update this in 2014. I'm wishing SO HARD for that. This is just such an amazing story you've begun and journeyed into that I am hoping you take us further in. Please, please, please find it in your heart to do that?

Anyway, I hope you and yours are well, safe and in good spirits... and that 2014 rains blessings on you...

Happy New Year! xo
ChloesKestral chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Seriously! You can't just leave it like that! I've only just discovered this story but I so wish I'd found it sooner! It's so incredibly believable, & I love the way you write. Fantastic. Definitely one of my all time favourite brittana fics, & trust me when I say I've read a lot as they're my favourite couple to ship :). Please, please, PLEASE update soon if you can, I just can't wait to see what you have in store e.g. when Santana comes clean to Britt & how she reacts to it?, what happens on the big day?, how they tell Lily (& everyone else for that matter) that Santana's her mother?, is Rob really as nice a guy as he seems? etc. Honestly, though - this. is. amazing :).
godwhocares chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
oh what a bummer. how'd i even end up here? haha, that "12" was a shock. dang. this story never really got the chance to take off, but i think it was heading somewhere pretty cool. oh well. thanks for sharing what you did and i hope the lack of updates isn't because something bad happened to you. cheers!
alexbass chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
One of the best fics I've had the pleasure of reading. I enjoyed the character development, and the way the story is moving, just perfect. (I don't like when fics go like, 'I'm taking you back after 4 years without seeing you after you broke my heart,' it's dreadful.)

Anyways, just dropping a review (I hardly do it) to express that I would very much like if you would continue this amazing piece of work.
travelbug chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I am back again with my monthly plea... :) Will you pretty please consider seeing this to the end?

On another note, I do hope that you are well, safe and happy and that life has been good to you. I would much rather that be the reason why you have been away rather than the alternative... XO
travelbug chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
I am stalking this can you tell? :) I know I commented not too long ago after reading Chapter, but seriously? This is one of the best emotionally-charged fics I've had the pleasure of reading, and I wanted to say that I hope you come back and see it through to the end - even if it's one chapter away from completion or 100 chapters - because your writing is so haunting and beautiful. And your character/plot development has provoked such a visceral longing to see Britanna pull through the heartache. (I'm confident I am not alone in this experience.)

Thanks for gracing us with what you've shared thus far, and I hope you will grace us once again soon... xo