Reviews for Crimson Rising
MF 22 chapter 20 . 2h ago
I've been rereading the fic, and something that sticks out is that Will and Dax will have to answer for their crimes, just as Gorbin will. And the Silver Guardians who voluntarily went along with these acts, as opposed to those (such as Rose and Ronny) who felt they had no other choice, and were forced into a corner. Dax and Will may've eventually turned to the right side, which may be mitigating circumstances. But the fact of the matter is that they still willingly committed treason, just as Gorbin did. That's the death penalty. And that's even if they're lucky. If they're not, they could be classified as enemy combatants, and if that happens...well, Gitmo is still open, with all that implies. And the intelligence community will not appreciate the black eye GAMA has given them, so behind the scenes, they'd definitely push for severe punishment, to send a message to all who'd think of pulling a stunt similar to that of Gorbin.

Speaking of loose threads, what about Malcolm and his ilk? They're not the type to just go away. On top of that, what about the Rangers' former employers? They were shitcanned without even being given a chance. After saving the planet, those entities have egg on their faces. Especially since the Rangers did so without asking for anything save for peoples' civil liberties being restored, and the damage the government caused undone.
eva505 chapter 54 . 2/13
Good chapter yay they are married is this the end
Son of Whitebeard chapter 54 . 1/31
great wedding
lightner2o13 chapter 1 . 1/30
ok that was a good background story. so i give it a 4/5 rating.
CM6NCIS6PLL6 chapter 54 . 1/20
really really good. I read the whole story in a day because it is so addicting. The only bad thing about it is that I have midterms tomorrow. Cant wait to see what else you have in store
Getsunohimesama chapter 5 . 1/20
For what it's worth, I would love to see Xinshing die a slow, violent death.
Though wasn't it wrong of Trey to speak of Dulcea's prophecy to Xinshing? He may not understand what it means but Ivan Ooze definitely will.

I actually squeeled when Skull and Bulk made a tiny cameo! It ain't no Power Ranger story without those two! :D

Haha, yes, Power Rangers tend to overlook all things obvious. XD Thank God for Haley. ;)

All the rangers are coming together? Or will there be any that will want to stay out of it? Kat for instance is in no position to go very public or show herself to many people. Plus, I bet she's had enough danger to last her a lifetime...

Can't wait to see how this will !
JadenCage chapter 54 . 1/19
An amazing chapter
garnetred chapter 54 . 1/19
Excellent chapter. Please update soon.
garnetred chapter 53 . 1/19
Excellent chapter.
Ms. Catherine Willmon 2015 chapter 54 . 1/19
Aw, the wedding was beautiful and the vows were so romantic. Seeing Tori's mom there was a little bit surprising, but I'm glad that she's sober and taking it seriously.

Update soon!

Love you much, Nina!
fallingstar22 chapter 54 . 1/19
wonderful chapter! loved it! they are now married :) wonderful!
MMPRFansince93 chapter 54 . 1/19
Well, if this was the end, it was a very sweet sendoff. If not, what next? The end of Malcolm? A (highly publicized) trial of Randall Gorbin? ANOTHER ranger wedding? Update soon please and keep you the great work!
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 54 . 1/18
Aliens defeated. Honor restored. Hunter and Tori married. The end of Malcolm I hope is next...
MMPRFansince93 chapter 53 . 1/18