Reviews for Crimson Rising
1. So the story isn't over?
2. What happens with Blake and Carly?
Called it! She's pregnant!
Is Tori Pregnant?
So, the couples are going' around having sex. I'm wondering if anyone will get pregnant!
I can see it... BlakeCarlyBlarly(Clake)
For your info Mr. Corbin, we would not care to explain where we got our new powers.
Tommy is right. General Asshole is a dickface. Love your stories.
Hope the final chapter ties up more of the loose ends on the other ranger teams. LOVE the STORY keep up the good work.
MMPRFansince93 chapter 55 . 4/11
And what a ride it has been! Thank you so much Andrea!
JadenCage chapter 55 . 3/24
What an amazing story truley an work of art can't wait for the final chapter of this epic fiction
RosesAreRed464 chapter 55 . 3/24
I'm really sad to hear this story is ending, it's so good! Not to mention well written which is refreshing!
Alex B. Goode chapter 55 . 3/24
Outstanding job!
Ms. Catherine Willmon 2015 chapter 55 . 3/23
Well, it appears all is right in the ranger world.

Hunter and Tori's twins are just adorable. I'm telling you; they're gonna grow up and be all bad ass rangers just like their parents.

Conner and Kira can't keep their hands off each other; and, really, can you blame them? I thought it was awesome that Kira is gonna keep her last name, but also hyphen it with her soon-to-be-husband's name.

And I'm so happy that Kat finally got an happy ending. Malcolm got exactly what he deserved, Cassie was awesome as Kat's attorney and Billy and Kat are just adorable together. Now, with their own wedding and a baby of their own on the way, the Cranstons are just beginning.

Update soon!

Love you much, Nina!
garnetred chapter 55 . 3/22
Excellent chapter. I am glad that Malcolm got what he deserves. Please update soon.
DANKO aka Rekka Shinen chapter 46 . 3/22
Whoa, I think this story is overloaded with characters. Really hard to follow who's there and who's not. And they keep popping out of nowhere at random. Kinda confusing. Otherwise - good story!