Reviews for Crimson Rising
dancergirl3 chapter 57 . 2/19
R u going to update?
Stand with Ward and Queen chapter 56 . 2/2
I just found this story and I must say I absolutely love it. This is one of the best written stories in the Power Rangers achieve I have ever read. You capture the essence of the series while also managing to portray it in an adult setting. You are very talented.

I also like how you have Hunter as the main character. I always liked him better than most of the characters in NS and feel that he is an underrated character within the franchise. The fact that you put him with Tori is just icing on the cake. If you ever continue this story(not trying to force you, by the way) in a sequel or follow-up, I would definitely read it.

Anyway, great story!
acekiller157 chapter 57 . 10/19/2015
Hey!

So I went to your profile to find the link and I see the notice saying link below, but there is no link there? Anything that can be done about that? Perhaps you'll have to PM us all? YOU BETTER WIN! :)

Thanks,

~Ace.
SplashSJQ chapter 56 . 6/8/2015
LOVE THE STORY!great job.
Haylie Myers chapter 56 . 5/31/2015
Hey. Loved this. While we may not share all the same ships this was done very well. Hunter and Tori is one of favourite ships along with Conner and Kira. Was very happy with them being major ships in this. With power rangers due to the amount of seasons and characters it would be hard to find someone who shared all your ships. I actually started this a few years ago I read maybe the first few chapters but never got far. When I checked power rangers for new fanfiction I saw this at the top of the list and started reading it and haven't stopped. I loved this. I was happy to see something was going between Will and Ronny. After he returned I hoped we might get a scene between them after what happened when she went to talk to him. But I was happy to know that they fixed it. You mentioned a few times early on about Eric and Taylor's failed relationship and that they might try and fix it but we never actually saw if they did, I hope they did. Was very happy Jen stayed in the past with Wes. I loved this story and hope to see more of it.
garnetred chapter 56 . 5/28/2015
Excellent chapter and ending.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 56 . 5/27/2015
nice to see SPD
RHatch89 chapter 56 . 5/27/2015
such an awesome saga :)
MMPRFansince93 chapter 56 . 5/26/2015
And what a ride it has been! Excellent, excellent story! Thank you, Andrea!
Amourshiper35 chapter 56 . 5/26/2015
Nice ending I am glad all rangers have gotten their happy endings and hopefully peacefully ones
fallingstar22 chapter 56 . 5/26/2015
loved it absolutly! wonderful ending to an epic story!
eva505 chapter 56 . 5/25/2015
This was a really good ending i love this story poor Zack he will find someone at least he has his son
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 56 . 5/25/2015
FINALLY! I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTWD THE CHAOTER YET! I AM SO EXCITED!
TaitanoRules555 chapter 56 . 5/25/2015