Reviews for To Be His
litmajoronleave chapter 6 . 4/30
I love it when Eric is king! He should be, both in the books and TB.
litmajoronleave chapter 4 . 4/30
Oh no, conflict ensues! I am so glad I found this fic at this time, I like this Eric and Sookie.
campyrs chapter 45 . 7/11/2014
This was really good. Thank you!
MsNorthman chapter 21 . 3/11/2014
Just rereading this awesome story! *passes out cigarettes and ice* It suddenly got really hot in here! ;)
ashmo2000 chapter 45 . 12/4/2013
Awesome story! Onto pt. I I:D
georgiasuzy chapter 45 . 11/4/2013
I loved Sookie's superskills and Eric's daywalking! It never made sense to me that Sookie was given fairy skills in TB and the books, but not super fairy longevity or immortality. I'm glad you're exploring that even if only as a delay to Sookie having to make a choice about turning. Of course, my HEA has Sookie with youthful fairy longevity or immortality, and as the only nourishment and sex for the Viking. Thanks for all the layers in this lemon cake *smirk*. Heading to the sequel now! Favorite!
CharmedPotterHPH chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
I don't mean to criticize your style of writing or anything but from howmuch I've read so far there seems to be too much sex and I know True Blood has a lot of sex but it doesn't revolve around it and I feel this story does and I want to read it with more of an actual story than just Eric and Sookie having sex. Sorry if I seem whiny but these are my general thoughts at this time when I read your story.
RedJane12 chapter 45 . 9/6/2013
Excellent ending! In fact excellent last 10 chapters or so... I was so enthralled with the Istvan mystery (which may not be over since Maurella never actually explained what really happened to her) and the battle at Fangtasia... It has been great to see Sookie's powers grow and now that she knows her mother was probably a fairy I guess it makes sense she'll have more power as she's 50% fairy? It's been a lot of fun to see all the extra mythology but also the growth in Sookie and Eric's relationship... Great scenes between them. Can't wait to read the sequel!
RedJane12 chapter 27 . 9/6/2013
They really belong together... Anyone with doubts should note:
Eric - "I'm not squeamish, Sookie; I've walked in blood before."
Sookie - "I've cleaned brain off my floor. I think I can handle this."
RedJane12 chapter 25 . 9/6/2013
Sookie 'fighting back' was fun... She seems to be embracing her fairy side and leaving behind all that Southern Belle BS (sorry Gran, all that lady talk is just idiotic). There is no shame in all the 'nasty' so long as it is consensual right?
RedJane12 chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
Loved this chapter too. There is stuff between Eric as maker and Pam as progeny that is bound to be awkward for Sookie and you showed this amazingly here. I liked that it didn't end up causing a massive rift but was still a problem for them and shows a certain double standard between vampires' possessiveness over humans and their own customs...
RedJane12 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Well the honeymoon was brief... Eric was a total jerk but I can see how he's not used to 'dating'... commanding, glamouring and bossing people around he's very good at but a more equal relationship is harder... As hard as it is to see them at odds, a thousand year old vampire and a partially fae stubborn human cannot, realistically just fall into an easy relationship... Both need adjusting and it can't be easy... At least Eric knows he messed up and Sookie is not questioning her own feelings... Silver linings...
RedJane12 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Yay! That is quite the 'welcome home honey' reception! Good to see that there is still that blood bond connection pulsing between them, perhaps it has been latent but now it must certainly be reinforced with the new exchange! Time for a little talk right?
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Love the start of this story! So heartbreaking and touching. Great follow up to the mess that was Season 5 (but then we hadn't seen Season 6 yet...) with Sookie at least realising she may have made a big mistake...
Honulvr chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
Well thank the Gods! I much prefer how you handled that to how we normally would have to deal with hissy fit sookie. I am undecided about the fairy blast thing, on one hand he is using his vampire strength so it is uneven, but it still doesn't seem right to be blasting him against walls. Isn't there a way she could hold him with her light? It's not like he throws her at walls. Anyway, love the way you handles this chapter. That'll teach me not to assume the worst. :-)