Reviews for Preparation and Proposal
red2013 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Great story to read. Very romantic.
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I don't know if I've told you that I'm as speechless as Danny is after your Nicholas' proposal when I read this fic - every time I read this fic. Everything about it is perfect, your Nicholas' POV, the other officers, bless 'em, just... You are so perfect.
putmoneyinthypurse, not signed in
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I was literally making little noises of happiness all through this. The whole thing, omg, the flipbook, the simplicity of the MArry Me? and OH THE LETTERS OF SUPPORT AND BOB WALKER'S INCOMPREHENSIBILITY AND INSPECTOR STICK-UP-HIS-ARSE AND OH GOD I HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO TYPE IN LOWERCASE
/capslock moment
Seriously, I have been having a sad evening and you have planted a little seed of warmth and happiness in my heart. I feel so very much at peace. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
putmoneyinthypurse, not signed in
Theladyblue chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is soooo sweet! :3 I LOVED it! Your depiction of Nic and Danny together was just the right mix of adorable and yet manly(ish). Thanks so much for writing this! 3
Vidar chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nitpick: Bemused is the same as confused.
PeggsterLover chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hehe I know I told you over on tumblr, but I figured I'd leave a review here to emphasise how awesome and beautiful this story is :) simply wonderful!