Reviews for Wild World
Goldenbassets chapter 15 . 2/21
Ohhh please tell me you'll come back to this someday. This was a great story. Hyde and Jackie coming back to each other through friendship is great. I hope you finish it!
Goldenbassets chapter 14 . 2/21
Intense but I'm so glad everyone else is good now. Kelso gets it. He won't interfere, he understands Hyde and Jackie. They all understand Hyde and his love for Jackie. My fingers are crossed for Hyde.
Goldenbassets chapter 13 . 2/21
I'm glad Donna and Jackie are working through their problems, that Donna apologized for becoming the worst friend ever.
Goldenbassets chapter 12 . 2/21
I think Jackie will be pretty pissed when it comes out that Anna and Hyde know each other but I'm glad he has another friend.
Goldenbassets chapter 11 . 2/21
Love that they adopted a dog! And I am still angry at Hyde for his behavior but I feel for the guy, she's pushing the friend boundaries here, she's right that friends don't do this kind of thing and poor Hyde is dying here.
Goldenbassets chapter 9 . 2/21
I always did like the friendship that Jackie and Hyde had before they dated, when he taught her Zen, took her to prom.
Goldenbassets chapter 8 . 2/21
I'm hopeful for these two crazy kids.
Goldenbassets chapter 6 . 2/20
Goldenbassets chapter 5 . 2/20
Oh you made me cry with Hyde's goodbye to Kitty and Red!

I'm intrigued by Anna.
Goldenbassets chapter 4 . 2/20
Yay Pacific Northwest love! Yay twist!

Love that Red is keeping everyone in the dark too, that man likes drama more than he lets on, me thinks.
Goldenbassets chapter 3 . 2/20
This was a good exit for Jackie. Very graceful. She said goodbye to Red and I love that you included that, she needed a good father figure, and let's face it, he's the best. I think he has a soft spot for her so it is great that they bonded enough for her to only say goodbye to him.

The letter to Hyde was bittersweet and lovely. Just hopeful enough to be a kick in the pants to get him to man up. Perfect. I hope he goes to Kitty and reassures her, shows her he isn't lost. It's bad enough that Eric is gone and now Jackie, she shouldn't have to worry about Hyde going off the deep end too.
Goldenbassets chapter 2 . 2/20
I love how Donna explained her shit behavior towards Jackie. It actually kind of made sense and almost makes me feel sorry for Donna. But I'm more still angry at her.
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh god it was so painful and awkward. But mostly just painful. I almost can't believe Kelso would steal a ring to propose with but at the same time, it sounds very much like Kelso...
MrsBellaWhitlock123 chapter 15 . 11/22/2017