Reviews for Titans North: The Return of Slade
Insane Wise-man chapter 6 . 1/27
Nice plot, and I'm sorry to hear that
God be with you and your family
I hope you feel better by now
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Plz do, this story is freaking awesome!
BlAcKTiTaN1 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Cant wait
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Awesome story cant wait to see what happens next. Having Slade actually kill all the Justice League members would be interesting and let room for the Titans to be the new Justice League. With those rockets fired I dont see how they can stop that from happening, cant wait for future chapters.
crazedduke chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
hey this is a really good story but you seem to have stopped it why?
Notyetregistered chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Seeing as though you've hinted at it before, I'm going to guess that the next chapter will involve Russia's nuclear arsenal to some extent
Notyetregistered chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Poor Warp, he only seems to appear when Slade needs him to teleport people
GhostHornet chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
i love this story and argent beast boy pairings
The Flying Frog chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Really interesting idea. Beast Boy goes out on his own as a leader (love those kinds of stories) but instead of the whole "Robin, I can do this!" "No Beast Boy, you're immature and can't!" cliche arguments, it's a supportive team structure that's being manipulated into tension.

Slade does love the shadows. He's probably one of the hardest villains to pull off because he's so manipulative. And hard to defeat since he's almost never there when the Titans think he is. And his schemes tend to be very large and grandiose, but very subtle. He plays mind games and tricks, he plays one hand to draw their attention, and moves the other to attack an area they don't expect.

Good luck.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I'm a little suprised Monsieur Mallah left the Brain but still, great story
juvenual chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
great..put more argentxbeastboy thanks
narutotheyellowflash chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
more dear sir more this is a great story i can't wait until BB run his own team at T T norf
are you taking any more ideas for beast x anybody because i have a few beast boy x starfire, Kole bumble bee
Ese cabron chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hey, great story you have going on. I dont really like writing reviews or writing in general, so i'm not gonna review much. But I just wanted u to know that i'm lovin the story so far and hopes you'll update soon.