Reviews for Strays
fadedSorrow chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Aww Blitz cuddling with Lightning while she slept is so cute. I kinda like the name 'Stray' though haha. Anyway this story is so cute especially how lightning's attitude to the dogs slowly changed (:
GreenTeaLover chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Very cute :)
I liked the way you portrayed Lightning
Keep up the gd work
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Aaahw...this is...heartwarming tale...nice! kudos to you!
that said you have earned a favorite! :)
Reedat chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
nice and cute history.
KobuZero chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Honestly this is one of the best fanfics on the site in my opinion. Well written, cute, funny, made me tear up a little, and was just a pleasure to read. I could see you expanding on this if you wanted, it is really a great story with a wonderful message. Great work here :)
Shigeki-Hizashi chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
epic
SquallRocks chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
That was so cute. Lightning and "Lightning". Nice.
FalconTytus chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
aww this is cute! i loved it and the story picture! Ali Hillis who is Lightning's voice actor is a dog person as well and has appeared in Space Buddies with puppy labradors - loved the plot cos i thought that this could have gone on forever but it was short and concise and a wonderfully told story- brilliant!
jchongmeeluk chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Lol sorry, didn't mean to post the review incomplete like that. Darn you, iPhone!

Anyway, just wanted to say touching story! Loved it! And since i am super in love with the canine species, this story certainly touched my heart :)

Keep up the great work! XD
jchongmeeluk chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Waahhh! What a nice surprise! XD

Peanut you are certainly THE bomb dot com!

Very touvhi