Reviews for Lucy Weasley and the Grail of Life
Me chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
Are there anymore of these or is this the end? They are really good.
Harry-Potter-Magic chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Update soon!
Brighton Belle chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Welcome back, i am looking forward to next chapter and a update on your academic career.
Ixiel chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Oh!
love is in the air...
see you soon
i love your chapters!
Ixiel chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
hello!
i know you must have a ton of things in your mind... but this second time i read these 4 chapters and i would like some more!
you are great :)
Ixiel chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
perfect! the only problem i can find is that i need more of it hahahah.
cant wait to see what that evil book does :)
Aria chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Oh, Ollie has a crush? Hm... is it... Dominique, or am I just imagining things?
Anyways, this series is very interesting and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter.
accountkillerdeletethisaccount chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
I'm having trouble trying to find other Lucy-centric stories that I like, because I always expect her to be like this Lucy. I keep thinking she's like a cannon version! Can't wait for the next chapter!
accountkillerdeletethisaccount chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I absolutely love this series! Lucy's not one that is normally used in these kind of adventure fics. Can I make it clear that unless someone else comes up that I like better, I'm rooting for Lucy/Ollie when they get older.
Brighton Belle chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
What a good start, some more background, evil villain having bits chopped off. I hope sure Audrey would kill without a second thought if her family were at risk.
I am sure Molly will put her own spin on "I don't ever want to see you with this book again.", Grmaps should be mich more specific.