Reviews for These Crashing Seas
Jbcjazz chapter 12 . 3/3
Are you going to continue this?
I read it all in one night and it is just amazing. You have such a wonderful talent and I wish there was more. It's so good your words and work with emotion is... I'm in awe
bellatisha chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Update this lovely story & give says the justice she deserves finally please
Guest chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Please continue this story.
shelovesyou2 chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Great story but is there an update?
fantasyinmymind chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
Good story - different perspective of Alex and Casey. Really hope you come back to this one.
rsquared906 chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Any chance you'll keep going with this one? Sweet Alex in this one is far preferable to the as yet unreformed Ice Queen of the newer one...though I'm sure she'll appear eventually there as well.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Please continue this story... thank you
ADAcrushes chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
ahh this is so good I love it! Are you gonna come back and finish it?
a fan chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Nice story add moore soon plz
tummer22 chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
Very interesting story I like that Casey thought about not wanting to be with Alex but didn't go all crazy. She didn't run & hide from her they talked thing over.

McCoy was always a dick I think he's gonna push for a trial even without evidence that Casey hurt Rebecca on oun purpose. Alex will be a great attorney for Casey's civil trial because she knows about everything and is a damn good lawyer.
Titanium Wolf chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Wow, just wow. The emotion behind your words are so real, if Alex and Casey really got in a situation like this, I could actually imagine it on the show. I wonder what'll happen in Season 14 with these two. I heard Stephanie March isn't scheduled to come back for the season but I wonder about Diane Neal.
Titanium Wolf chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Aye, rejection. Can't say I blame either of them for what they're feeling. Well written though.
Titanium Wolf chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
So sweet and fluffy. I wish people wrote more A/C fluff, its fun to read.
Titanium Wolf chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Love the support Alex tries to give.
Titanium Wolf chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Awesome. Nice, why am I using the same synonyms?