Reviews for An Unexpected Visit
twlightbella chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Michael walks onto the nursery to see Clarissa holding his son James Michael Philippi Grimaldi renaldo moscovitz and Michael,is married to Mia
lairyfight chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Awww this was absolutely adorable! And I think the name was perfect. Michael and Mia are both so sweet :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
write more please
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
A good one
Daisy Dee chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
It was a sweet fic and I really enjoyed it. The only complaint I have is with the use of the word "koibito". Yes, it does mean sweetheart. But, it's not something one lover would call another. It's more like saying "oh, that's so-and-so's sweetheart" rather than as a term of endearment. If he were to call her anything, it would most likely be "anata", which is one of the words for "you". I could get into an even longer discussion on Japanese colloquialisms, but to save space, I won't. When "anata" is used by one lover to the other (most commonly wives to their husbands), it has the connotation of "dear". Just thought you'd like to know.
oO Bleeding Hearts Oo chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
you should keep going with this story
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I totally love this story! Well dne!:)
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Awwww it was so cute!
HauntedGirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
wow! absolutely loooved it! i think giving mia a pet name from michael is actually a very good idea since i love the fact that jesse, the mediator series calls suze querida, which also means sweetheart.
Breeluv chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow that not only shocked them but me too because in the book series she always comes off as mean and someone who doesn't care for others but through this you showed her softer side that she never shows,I really enjoyed this and Mia and Micheal forever!
Stars May Fall chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I liked this for several reasons. I liked how shocked Michael was when he walked in to Grand mere holding his son, I would have had a heart attack if I was him. I also loved when Mia came in bursting with pride that she got to name her son. The weirdness of that was something to think of, maybe not having control to name your own son. Shudder but I also loved how long his name is. And cam just imagine him trying to write it when he's in Kindergarden. poor kid.

I wanted to know if you could write a story about the kid that Mia was pregnant with Beach baby, or one with a daughter of Mia, and Michael (If you imagined them having a daughter that is).

I loved this story and thank you for writing it.
Taina chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
*-* I LOVEDD
Natasha chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aww! That was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh god, this fic is completely cute and adorable and sweet! I really have been missing your fics. Please, dont give up writing the PD series from Mike's POV, they're awesome. I'm sooo happy you're back! C: