Reviews for Justice League Family Ties: DCAU Series Part 12
JDP95 chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Another war, just another day as a Leaguer :P I'm glad Batman's back. It's nice to have him around and fighting everyone constantly. The League's really split, which is to be expected when their most powerful members are captured and most of another two of the founders are gone. Should be an interesting outcome.
S-Bumblebee chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
Another fantastic chapter, the League are really getting a foot hold now on their situation, Kalea really isn't going to be pleased when she learns of their latest activities.

The military was wonderfully well written, you've clearly got a very good understanding of the military and how it works.

I enjoyed Mary in this chapter, she brought up a lot of issues and I particularly like her discussion with Ray. I love how you give various interpretations of faith in your stories and really give a wide scope on the subject.

I also liked Wild Cat's sense of humour in this one :D
S-Bumblebee chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
I'll bet Galatea got a kick out of chucking Superman out the air lock XD

Was nice to see the knowledge of the bombs come to light and Galatea's justification of them, after all there is a very logical reason for them even if they are disproved of.

Carol obviously has some broad plans, looking forward to seeing them come to more light and it was great seeing Kyle and Kara again after their absence. Things are looking better for the heroes all around but I'm not sure they've caught up in steps with Kalea yet. :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
Kalea's plight is much clearer now, particularly in her actions towards Diana. Intimate emotional love is indeed far different to that of a physical nature and in comparison as you've shown here, much harder to obtain. I'm halfway hoping that she might find the love she seeks but with the approach she has adopted, she could be hard pressed.

Placing Galatea within the same chapter was a good move, the comparison is uncanny. We have two women who have been denied love for some time, yet their approaches have been somewhat different and thus the results as well. Perhaps Galatea could have grown as resentful as Kalea if her path had deviated away from crossing with Blackhawks.

On the topic of Galatea, she and J'onn make a good team. It makes sense that the two of them would team up to break out Diana and Superman, after all they are between them, the strongest ones and perhaps the best equipped that remain. Superman has had a tough learning curve here but his new found clarity towards those of his family, including Galatea is going to change him greatly I think.

Nice to see Batman and Nightwing on talking terms as well. Can't wait to see the plan they're working on.
S-Bumblebee chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
A dark chapter indeed. Kalea's hate for her father is being more clearly defined, he was never there as her Father and so she has been left without considerable love in her life. Love that he willingly and freely offers to others not of his kin.

I liked the inclusion of Roman torture techniques, they were some of the most brutal and efficient, and it was humbling for Kalea I think to use such devises in comparison to her own peoples. Then again she wants to drag this out as painfully as possible.

Her approach toward Diana was somewhat surprising but it seems that she craves affection in some shape or form, she's been starved of it for so long. Superman has quite a challenge before him.
S-Bumblebee chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
An insightful chapter :D

I'm still loving the moral compass in each of these characters and how it differs between them, particularly with Hawkman's statement of it being War. In some situations this would be justification to many as a reason to take a life, I'm wondering how long the others will hold out without crossing such a line. I liked Terrific's analysis on the situation though and how leaving them alive can be beneficial to their own cause.

I also enjoyed Wildcat's fight scene, mostly because it showed that despite the invaders strength, skill is going to out fight them with ease.

The insight into the JSA was awesome as well :D
JDP95 chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
You'd think after all the time the JL's saved the planet, the government would put a little faith in them, but I can see how some people would still be suspicious. Things don't look too good for the League right now...
JDP95 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
I would just like to say, Superman is an idiot. I don't care if thats your child or not. She attacks your planet, you put her down. End of story. I like how he's being written now in the New 52. He's not such a sucker anymore. You did write him well, just like everyone else. I cannot explain how happy I am Batman's back in the story. Great job.
JDP95 chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
"But not to obey you." That's Hawkgirl in any life, defiant to the end. Great chapter! It was another happy one. Which means we're getting some action ones soon, right?
JDP95 chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Yes! Batman's making a return! He needs to in this story more. That's my only critique. I wonder how the League'll react once they find out who's coming for a visit?
JDP95 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
So close. So close! Anna needs to go down, and Huntress and Question are just the people to do it. Great chapter, and I can't wait to see how Anna's fate turns out.
JDP95 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I didn't really notice Superman's change until it was pointed out. Now I can clearly see it though. He has become like Batman, not trusting or forgiving. Great job showing that. I always liked J'onn in charge better anyways :P
JDP95 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
So I finally finished the chapter. I can understand Superman's resentment, but I'm glad the other Leaguers voted her in. It will be interesting to see how good she fits into the JLU.
S-Bumblebee chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
An excellent chapter. I particularly enjoyed the contrasts between those willing to kill and those not. Its a fine line and its a line being sorely tested in the current circumstances. The pressure is really hotting up for our bands of heroes though but its great seeing them combining their efforts with local police.

Kalea certainly has a considerable amount of control at the moment, the situation is looking pretty bleak for the planet. I can't help but feel that she may have other motives though and plans for the Earth apart from ones she's mentioned.
west189 chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
I'm on the side of those that are aiming to kill the invaders. It's a war. The JLers are soldiers whether they realize it or not. Now they don't even have the excuse that it wouldn't be a fair fight. The super power advantage actually lies with the Almeracians.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »