Reviews for Justice League Family Ties: DCAU Series Part 12
JDP95 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
I would just like to say, Superman is an idiot. I don't care if thats your child or not. She attacks your planet, you put her down. End of story. I like how he's being written now in the New 52. He's not such a sucker anymore. You did write him well, just like everyone else. I cannot explain how happy I am Batman's back in the story. Great job.
JDP95 chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
"But not to obey you." That's Hawkgirl in any life, defiant to the end. Great chapter! It was another happy one. Which means we're getting some action ones soon, right?
JDP95 chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Yes! Batman's making a return! He needs to in this story more. That's my only critique. I wonder how the League'll react once they find out who's coming for a visit?
JDP95 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
So close. So close! Anna needs to go down, and Huntress and Question are just the people to do it. Great chapter, and I can't wait to see how Anna's fate turns out.
JDP95 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I didn't really notice Superman's change until it was pointed out. Now I can clearly see it though. He has become like Batman, not trusting or forgiving. Great job showing that. I always liked J'onn in charge better anyways :P
JDP95 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
So I finally finished the chapter. I can understand Superman's resentment, but I'm glad the other Leaguers voted her in. It will be interesting to see how good she fits into the JLU.
S-Bumblebee chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
An excellent chapter. I particularly enjoyed the contrasts between those willing to kill and those not. Its a fine line and its a line being sorely tested in the current circumstances. The pressure is really hotting up for our bands of heroes though but its great seeing them combining their efforts with local police.

Kalea certainly has a considerable amount of control at the moment, the situation is looking pretty bleak for the planet. I can't help but feel that she may have other motives though and plans for the Earth apart from ones she's mentioned.
west189 chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
I'm on the side of those that are aiming to kill the invaders. It's a war. The JLers are soldiers whether they realize it or not. Now they don't even have the excuse that it wouldn't be a fair fight. The super power advantage actually lies with the Almeracians.
west189 chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Things are getting spicy! Hope the military has learned its lesson!

S-Bumblebee chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Again the details are amazing. This truly has been incredibly well thought and planned out, I'm really started to get worried for the JLU.

This chapter was a little more personal I think than the previous, there seemed to be a stronger focus on character loyalties and relationships what with Anna and Al, Courtney, Starman and the Marvels, Nightwing and Ulla as well as a further insight into the relationship between the military and the JLU.

All of this really brings across the dire situation they're facing, characters truly are deeply concerned for their comrades. Again, another fantastic chapter :D
S-Bumblebee chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Really, really get a sense of how well planned this chapter is, everything is strategic and fluent really generates a sense of suspense and tension in regards to whether the JLU and the planet as a whole can counter act against this invasion.

I'm loving how the characters are interacting, characters that haven't communicated much or worked together much are now teaming up. Opinions and perspectives are certainly going to change throughout.

The differences in action as well intrigue me a great deal, what with the powerhouses battling on ahead while some of the others plan to survive as long as they can until they can get communication back up. Additionally to that, the interaction between the military and the JLU really contrast each other. These are two teams that are going to have to work together regardless of trust issues and of loyalty. I'm really excited to see what happens next :D
west189 chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
That must have been very awkward for you to write. I trust you know what I mean.

I am sad to admit that I agree with McCabe... I just hope Flash survives.

west189 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Superman may have deserved getting beaten up since he's a git, but, yeesh, you really know how to lay on the punishment! I just hope that my favorite people aren't all killed...

itstotallygraphic chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Little brat i hope she gets whats coming to her
S-Bumblebee chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
An exciting chapter that's for sure!

Kalea obviously has a lot of layers to her personality but to reprimand her father and Diana like that and so mercilessly as well...she clearly has a distinct amount of hatred.

The assault on the League was efficient. I was glad to see that Batman still has his attachment to greater things and knows that he is needed in a time like this, likewise it was nice to see LBH with J'onn and clearly upset as well.

Must say I'm looking forward to seeing how the League are going to work against this one, four of the founders have been taken out of the conflict and two of them are near enough their biggest power houses.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »