Reviews for Justice League Family Ties: DCAU Series Part 12
west189 chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
I'm on the side of those that are aiming to kill the invaders. It's a war. The JLers are soldiers whether they realize it or not. Now they don't even have the excuse that it wouldn't be a fair fight. The super power advantage actually lies with the Almeracians.
west189 chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Things are getting spicy! Hope the military has learned its lesson!

S-Bumblebee chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Again the details are amazing. This truly has been incredibly well thought and planned out, I'm really started to get worried for the JLU.

This chapter was a little more personal I think than the previous, there seemed to be a stronger focus on character loyalties and relationships what with Anna and Al, Courtney, Starman and the Marvels, Nightwing and Ulla as well as a further insight into the relationship between the military and the JLU.

All of this really brings across the dire situation they're facing, characters truly are deeply concerned for their comrades. Again, another fantastic chapter :D
S-Bumblebee chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Really, really get a sense of how well planned this chapter is, everything is strategic and fluent really generates a sense of suspense and tension in regards to whether the JLU and the planet as a whole can counter act against this invasion.

I'm loving how the characters are interacting, characters that haven't communicated much or worked together much are now teaming up. Opinions and perspectives are certainly going to change throughout.

The differences in action as well intrigue me a great deal, what with the powerhouses battling on ahead while some of the others plan to survive as long as they can until they can get communication back up. Additionally to that, the interaction between the military and the JLU really contrast each other. These are two teams that are going to have to work together regardless of trust issues and of loyalty. I'm really excited to see what happens next :D
west189 chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
That must have been very awkward for you to write. I trust you know what I mean.

I am sad to admit that I agree with McCabe... I just hope Flash survives.

west189 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Superman may have deserved getting beaten up since he's a git, but, yeesh, you really know how to lay on the punishment! I just hope that my favorite people aren't all killed...

itstotallygraphic chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Little brat i hope she gets whats coming to her
S-Bumblebee chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
An exciting chapter that's for sure!

Kalea obviously has a lot of layers to her personality but to reprimand her father and Diana like that and so mercilessly as well...she clearly has a distinct amount of hatred.

The assault on the League was efficient. I was glad to see that Batman still has his attachment to greater things and knows that he is needed in a time like this, likewise it was nice to see LBH with J'onn and clearly upset as well.

Must say I'm looking forward to seeing how the League are going to work against this one, four of the founders have been taken out of the conflict and two of them are near enough their biggest power houses.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
hot shit loki this little lady could give fire lord ozai's daughter azula a run for her money on the matter of pyschotic power hungry bitch alone
S-Bumblebee chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Really enjoyed looking into the concerns of Question in this chapter and the reasons behind his anxiety. Indeed knowing of her moral compass would indeed be something of great importance with the capabilities she wields.

Likewise I enjoyed seeing Anna be given a little more perspective, she's still adapting to a vastly alien world to her, she's got a lot of learning and a lot of growing to do. It would be nice to see her do both.

The wedding was just fantastic XD I loved how Blackhawk gave Superman a firm talking to and how even Batman was dragged along to the ceremony. The ceremony itself really put into context everything they have been through and where they are now. They've come a long way together and its great seeing them finally bound to one another in Earth customs as Shayera would say.

Galatea's turn now, and I've said it before but I like Shayera's open support of Galatea, I think it fits really well. I sense that something maybe brewing for Galatea though.
west189 chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
*Sniffs and looks for tissue* I'm not one for crying at weddings, but when do you get a couple with this much history that's is good, bad, and ugly? I also love how Shayera included Wally while talking about those that didn't abandon her...

OMAC001 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Good story. Though please get to Kalea-El's evil soon.
S-Bumblebee chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I always like seeing Galatea and Kara together, I'm not sure why, maybe its the contrast or the potential I'm not sure. None the less it was great seeing them here. Again their similarities were put across and I couldn't help but feel as though Galatea was almost playing a big sister role. I've got a feeling that Kara might soften towards her just a little now but who knows.

Loved John's party, Wally threw a curve ball there and it paid off. Was awesome getting a little Marine background on John and I should think seeing his Marine buddies again meant a great deal to him. Shame about Batman sneaking off but it looks like that may pay off too.

The communication between him and Talia was interesting, they clearly know each other very well and I'm left wondering how her frequent visits are going to start effecting him.
S-Bumblebee chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
An interesting chapter indeed. Anna's secret or at least some of it is out, I'm interested in why Question is so interested in her. I mean he is as flustered as he was with the Lords and Anna doesn't seem to be on the same level as them just yet.

I liked how eager Anna was to get back, to be honest she seems to show a want to be responsible within the league and to help, then again it could be just because she wants an adventure, its not clear yet.

The discussion of her past was well explained, I loved all of the historic facts and touches that were given and having John and Shayera there also provided a little contrast between the two historic settings. Anna has got a temper on her though and I'm not sure its going to keep her out of trouble :p
S-Bumblebee chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
It was good to see Zatanna and the Nelsons :) I liked how unnerved Huntress was around magic to begin with when Zatanna was checking for tampering. Many of the heroes aren't sure about magic despite having quite a few magic users within their ranks.

Dr Fate was well done I think, the contrast between him and Kent was well demonstrated and his dialogue was just awesome.

It was also good to see Superman getting taken down a notch or too, go Mary for giving him some opposition because I'm sure many of them are becoming irritable with him. Superman was completely outnumbered by the remaining founders and he has a reason as well to have a bit of a break, J'onn is more than capable of handling things. Will be nice to see how the vacation effects Superman in the future though.

Shayera and John were great as always :) Nice little reference to Gears of War there as well. Let's hope that John does lighten up a little, goodness knows he could use it XD
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »