Reviews for Justice League Family Ties: DCAU Series Part 12
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
hot shit loki this little lady could give fire lord ozai's daughter azula a run for her money on the matter of pyschotic power hungry bitch alone
S-Bumblebee chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Really enjoyed looking into the concerns of Question in this chapter and the reasons behind his anxiety. Indeed knowing of her moral compass would indeed be something of great importance with the capabilities she wields.

Likewise I enjoyed seeing Anna be given a little more perspective, she's still adapting to a vastly alien world to her, she's got a lot of learning and a lot of growing to do. It would be nice to see her do both.

The wedding was just fantastic XD I loved how Blackhawk gave Superman a firm talking to and how even Batman was dragged along to the ceremony. The ceremony itself really put into context everything they have been through and where they are now. They've come a long way together and its great seeing them finally bound to one another in Earth customs as Shayera would say.

Galatea's turn now, and I've said it before but I like Shayera's open support of Galatea, I think it fits really well. I sense that something maybe brewing for Galatea though.
west189 chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
*Sniffs and looks for tissue* I'm not one for crying at weddings, but when do you get a couple with this much history that's is good, bad, and ugly? I also love how Shayera included Wally while talking about those that didn't abandon her...

OMAC001 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Good story. Though please get to Kalea-El's evil soon.
S-Bumblebee chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I always like seeing Galatea and Kara together, I'm not sure why, maybe its the contrast or the potential I'm not sure. None the less it was great seeing them here. Again their similarities were put across and I couldn't help but feel as though Galatea was almost playing a big sister role. I've got a feeling that Kara might soften towards her just a little now but who knows.

Loved John's party, Wally threw a curve ball there and it paid off. Was awesome getting a little Marine background on John and I should think seeing his Marine buddies again meant a great deal to him. Shame about Batman sneaking off but it looks like that may pay off too.

The communication between him and Talia was interesting, they clearly know each other very well and I'm left wondering how her frequent visits are going to start effecting him.
S-Bumblebee chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
An interesting chapter indeed. Anna's secret or at least some of it is out, I'm interested in why Question is so interested in her. I mean he is as flustered as he was with the Lords and Anna doesn't seem to be on the same level as them just yet.

I liked how eager Anna was to get back, to be honest she seems to show a want to be responsible within the league and to help, then again it could be just because she wants an adventure, its not clear yet.

The discussion of her past was well explained, I loved all of the historic facts and touches that were given and having John and Shayera there also provided a little contrast between the two historic settings. Anna has got a temper on her though and I'm not sure its going to keep her out of trouble :p
S-Bumblebee chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
It was good to see Zatanna and the Nelsons :) I liked how unnerved Huntress was around magic to begin with when Zatanna was checking for tampering. Many of the heroes aren't sure about magic despite having quite a few magic users within their ranks.

Dr Fate was well done I think, the contrast between him and Kent was well demonstrated and his dialogue was just awesome.

It was also good to see Superman getting taken down a notch or too, go Mary for giving him some opposition because I'm sure many of them are becoming irritable with him. Superman was completely outnumbered by the remaining founders and he has a reason as well to have a bit of a break, J'onn is more than capable of handling things. Will be nice to see how the vacation effects Superman in the future though.

Shayera and John were great as always :) Nice little reference to Gears of War there as well. Let's hope that John does lighten up a little, goodness knows he could use it XD
JDP95 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
"Preach the Gaga" Best line EVER. Seriously. I laughed so hard. Anna seems like she's going to be a problem. Hopefully she's dealt with. Mwuahahahahaha! There is more developments with Kyle, and Galatea, which is good to see. I'm glad Carol's still having an effect on him.
JDP95 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
That was a nice chapter :) It's always nice to have a happy chapter, especially when you have a killer brat coming to Earth to destroy it.
JDP95 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I don't like her. Both Kalea and Anna. I was pleasantly surprised to see the plot on this part. To be honest, I kind of forgot about the brat. Hopefully she'll get what's coming to her.
S-Bumblebee chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I loved this chapter for a whole array of reasons.

The revelations between Galatea and Blackhawk brought the chapter onto a serious note, but the chapter gradually changed tone as it progressed. Shayera's welcome to Galatea was understandable and Galatea seemed to warm to her quite well. I'm getting the impression that Shayera might make a point of looking out for her from now on.

But what I will say I enjoyed the most in this chapter was by far the founders. You don't write them together as a group very often but the chemistry you wrote between them was just awesome and loaded with humour as well, particularly from Flash. Hopefully Superman is going to deal with his issues but all of the counterarguments he was given by the others made complete sense and were yet each of their own perceptions. I particularly liked how Wally ever though seeming spontaneous, had delved a lot into the topic.

Wonder how Galatea is going to react to the good news :p
west189 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I love Wally. I'd probably end up acting like Linda if I ever met him, though. I feel that it's about the right time for me to once again announce that I hate Superman with a fiery passion. I just don't understand what Wonder Woman sees in him.

S-Bumblebee chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Ah Anna let slip. That's bound to come back and bite her but I am curious as to whether or not Zatanna will be able to lift the charm. Anna's magics seem to be somewhat different to Zatanna's and I'm wondering if they might have to go to Dr Fate himself.

Kara and Kyle have got a tough time ahead of them that's for sure, I feel for Kyle as far as his conflicting hearts are concerned. He has a real challenge ahead of him, something that might be harder with Kara not being completely aware of just how much influence Carol has over him. I really liked the small reference to Kara having some similar tastes to Galatea, they are basically related after all and even though they are two very different women, here you mildly showed that the two are still very similar. There's been a role reversal as well, Galatea's life is turning for the better while Kara's is being pulled down.

Looking forward to seeing Galatea's entrance to the League's residence and once again I'm rooting for her as far as her membership is concerned. I'm not sure that she should be too concerned about Shayera though. If anyone can understand the process of redemption, Shayera is one of them :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
First off both wedding ceremonies were described wonderfully. I particularly enjoyed the Amazonian ceremony due to the thoughts and perspectives of Hippolyta that were shown. What I liked as well was how the wedding itself wasn't just about Diana and Clark. Galatea and Kara's situations were described as well, and Bruce's as well. It created a kind of unity I think, although I'm not sure if that's the right word.

The Earth ceremony was great as well, Bruce's distancing from them made complete sense and the back and forth between himself and Talia was illuminating. I'm sure the two will continue to come to blows as I can't see Talia keeping her distance from him for long.

Shayera's and John's inclusion was awesome. Love how Shayera gets emotional at weddings but how its not necessarily for the reasons people anticipate. Here's hoping that they are soon to be having a ceremony of their own as well XD
west189 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Alright, Founders on the side of Galatea that I definitely know: Martian Manhunter, The Flash. I may be guessing for Wally, but he was the biggest advocate for Shayera, so that makes him likely to be pro-Galatea.

78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »