Reviews for Green Isn't My Color
Glacier chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
OHMYGIF YOU UPDATED SQUEEE. Also, you updated /this/.. But it was still really well written as usual, and that last sentence made good sense, at least to me. I understand if you don't update for a little while now, waiting for finals grades is uber stressful. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update if you can!
RheaThePsychoticNinja chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Oh, so they switched skin colors? :3 Hehehe, trouble... xD
You never lost me, I plan to keep following you. Because you, you are awesome. :D
xXimmortalXx chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN!
Glacier chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
P.S. nice fic.
Glacier chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Saw you updated this, and you're lucky i read le fic, or this would be major rage. Buuut, you had finals, and since i know how much finals suck (muchly), i won't rage. Just please please please update ask BB, i actually got some of my friends to read it.
Tofu Thief chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
al'ksdjfaklsdjf
BWAHAHAH
LOVED LOVED LOOOVVEEEDDDD THIS!
Please update soon!
w)o
Husky
FelynxTiger chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Duuude of course I'm enjoying this, it's so Rad that i cannot even, it's soo awesome!
So BB and Rae change but like 50% only, 'cause they only change their colors, right?
oh man this is getting better and better, i mean the whole reaction between Robin, and the rest of the Titans was totally hilaaarious XD, or or when Robin knocks again and they entered in panic lolz
well see u next chapter, and don't sweat it 'bout updating C:
Sergeant Daniel chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
This is really good. I love it:D
jazziisms chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Love!
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens!
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I've just started reading, but I have to comment and say that "Rifts in space and all. Not very exciting," is absolutely brilliant.

Now that I've read through the chapter, I have to say that there are some odd inconsistencies in this that could be caught with a good proofreading. For example, you have a few mentions of alternate dimensions, yet the ones Raven designs are considered separate from other alternate dimensions for some reason. Also, I'm not quite sure a bedside table is the safest place in the world for something you can never look at...

That said, this is intriguing, and that single line alone warranted a positive review.
iloverae chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I really like the idea. Keep posting, I wanna read more!
darkerthanlight chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Keep going!
The Cretin chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
This was cool. I like how you're portraying Raven and her testing the waters when it comes to emotions that she doesn't have to control. I also like how you show that she would much rather have her old body/powers back. Great job. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
FelynxTiger chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
how to not like this? :D
And you mention the Teen Titans issue #24, 'Power Failure' this was great, this is like the second time i see someone using an issue from Teen Titans Go! as an addition to the timeline!1!
Congratulations, Incredible job! w