Reviews for Binary
Salander means Salamander
Dragan means Dragon
Very real I AM!
AliceTheBloodyRabbit chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
cute story! im currently reading TGWPWF
PSR chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Cute plot line, but I have an irreverant comment about Lisbeth marking her "territory": Kalle Blomqvist ought to thank his lucky stars Lisbeth hadn't read a western or she might have tried to "brand" him. I can just imagine Mikael seeing her approach him with a hot, glowing piece of metal!

I think Mikael is too passive and there should have been a bit more dialogue. Maybe as he tries to talk her out of tattooing him.
Indigo Assassin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
OK. I take what I can get for Millennium fanfics.

A little eh because Mikael is a bit too yuppie IMO to get a tattoo at all and Lisbeth would never force him to get one.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I like it, its different. Are you going to make more chapters? If so go for it, millennium fanfiction is alway welcomed :)
schizophrenic-clown chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I don't know how to start out with this review, haha.
I've never read any fanfictions about this story before, so idk what I was expecting idk i haven't even finished all that books l o l.
But from what I've read, they're good, and so is this fanfic. Good job! :)
Nom Supprime chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Congratulations, you broke my "Millenium fanfic"-ginity.

On a more unfortunate note, my opinion of it was sort of "meh". I was confused as to what Lisbeth's reasoning/motives were for tattooing Mikael, and Mikael's character was oddly written in that, for someone who protested the tattoo the whole way through, he seemed too interested in what it meant and was too quick to laugh about it. Perhaps it's because I only saw the film on the series, hence would have lesser ability to critique these things, but I dunno.

There was another thing in the writing - I'm not trying to say it was /bad/ writing per se, but the sentence structure itself was a little distracting, because it felt like most of the sentences consisted of "She _. She _. She _, _."

My apologies for being so sour.
Erik chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hmm funny!
sweet775 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
First of all, yay Millennium fanfic! I really liked the ending and think it's an interesting premise no one's explored yet. I'm not entirely sure of the vibes going on in this scene and wish that the motivations had been better explained. Mikael seems unwilling - but then he is? It's just a bit unclear.