Reviews for Lips of an Angel
Is this the end?
PepperRocks chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Amazing!
Beauts chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
This was really cute, I wish it could've gone on for longer
ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh God no! He can't. They belong together! Keep up the great work:)
Phanma chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
I enjoyed reading this very much!
fabienne chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
thank you. i think the end was a little too quick but good enough for me . and rhett was always a clever man, he had to know that they was only one woman for him, who will never bore him and it's scarlett and life with her was all he need and want, children who will mae them busy and proud because they were part of them and any childre of them will be beautiful, fully alive, ambitious, wild...
Mediterranean Rose chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Scarlett got pregnant and this is the end of the story? It is a boring end. And the story is too much rushed. Should you expand the story?
Ondine03 chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
First of all, you finished. Yay - that's really an accomplishment. Then - you put yourself out there. Again, not easy, and for that you are to be commended.

Now I will talk specifics. Your strength is your dialogue, and that's a good strength to have because it is not all that common. Most of us have to work on dialogue. Yours is harsh, sparkling, and realistic in the setting you created. You also have some really spot-on, sparse (anyone who knows me will tell you I admire spare) descriptions that really make a scence or character pop.

The psychological underpinning, the "human story of who-did-what-why, that explains the shifts in attitude" could use fleshing out. Some of the shifts seem abrupt and have the writer go, huh? Why did he/she do that after what they said in the previous chapter? Or, how did the development occur from here to there? All in all, a first attempt with potential, and I hope you keep writing.
strange chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
very strange story
HelenSES chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Haven't been entirely sure about this story but was pleased you finished it. Thought your ending was strong and realistic. Wasn't quite sure I understood "you're" comment...
COCO B chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I truly commend you for finishing this story. And, I enjoyed the ending. Although, not a plot I would ever persue myself if I were to write yours was fine. If Rhett really understood Melly he never would have respected her.
Art Worshipper1 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
That’s really a funny story. Rhett in Ireland tells her that he loves her and leaves for Charleston next day. He ran away from Abigail saying to her that “there are other warm beds”. NEVER EVER WILL RHETT BUTLER SA SUCH THINGS TO A GIRL WHO IS SO MUCH ALIKE MELANIE WILKES. This is nonsence.
In Chapter 3 Rhett wanted separate bedrooms to avoid Abigail’s pregnancy. After Rhett’s return to Charleston Rhett suddenly changed his mind and slept with Abigail, she got pregnant and miscarried. Later she again miscarried and died. Rhett is so inconsistent in your decisions. If you mention such things in your story, when explain them!
The story gets 1 out of 10 marks. Not more.
Completely inconsistent with the era, characters of heroes, and lack of rational ideas.
EmiliaLKnight chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I have been done with your story, and I have... erm... some questions. Why does Rhett marry another woman? Why does in seven years he understands that he loves Scarlett? Why didn't he understand this in the first two years before the divorce?
In Alexandra Ripley's sequel, quite... erm... unusual in some parts, the story is better planned than yours. You should have taken it as an example.
On average, a good story. Thank you for an hour entertainment and positive emotions.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I eould like to know what she had and what they called the baby. Otherwise, good ending.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Ahh, it's good to see the old flame he has for her is still strong. As much as I hate them separated, they need this.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »