Reviews for The Twins
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/19
Loved this short story. Great perspective from Adler's point of view. Great work!
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This was hilarious. Thanks for such a cute story.
BZ chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Please write more Gale/Johanna and Mason-Hawthorne family! you write them so so well!
her illusion chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
mmm,i liked the look into alder's head :)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This made me like Alder a bit more, then I instantly felt a little ashamed that I had disliked him so without even really trying to understand him. Such is the power of your writing. Of course, he's still a difficult character, but he feels more real. And so does his family. Thank you.
xoxladydiadem chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Your take on GalexJohanna is so real, I confuse it with canon. Often. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so frustrating.

I know you have written many fanfictions with Peeta and Katniss, but please, Oh God I beg you, keep writing Gale and Johanna too. Probably with AU thrown in like "Flux and Dustjackets". God knows that would be a piece of art I would kill for.

abc chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
awesome continue although generally i prefer gadge to this pairing i still think it was well written :)
yellowdress chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
this was great please do more with alder please! oh and if you can make a one shot or story about his family and the malarks or something i would love to read that keep up the good work! :) x
twilight.jenn chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Like. Good side story.
cassieerin chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Your story makes me want to go hug my kids. But they're twins and they're five and they've only just now gone to sleep so to escape having a Johanna moment, I'll wait till morning.

I adore your characters, their depth and each of their personal stories. Everything you've offered is brilliant, brilliant, Brilliant!
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hilarious! what an intuitive, smart little brat that Alder!
As always, your writing is flawless.. You can describe the most chaotic situation with wit, humor and depth in a way that I've never seen before... I love your writing style and this one-shot didn't disappoint... I love how your characters are not one-dimensional but incredibly complex, frantic, irreverent, bold, wonderful and flawed.
I know I would have been hanging that kid from the window too...
Johanna as a mother and wife is fantastic.. she's so supportive of her crazy firstborn and her distant partner.. she understands them and loves them regardless, in her own twisted way... ""People, even really good people, are scared sometimes, Alder. Scared of you, scared of me, scared of your dad. That doesn't mean that there's a thing wrong with any of us. How people react to you is their problem, not yours. Remember that, okay?""
Isn't that the most awesome dysfunctional mom in the world?

Seriously Silvercistern...Oh how I love thee.. let me count the ways...!
MockingjayFlying chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I can't tell you how much I loved this oneshot! This makes my week when you wrote new hg stories. :) I especially love jasper. She is sooo funny! She's always climbing things and when Johanna was like "how are you not dead!" that cracked me up! Beautiful job! Make more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I suppose that it's a good thing that Panem probably doesn't have a DCFS. But at least Jo didn't name her kid Blanket, thank God. But, yeah, I can definitely relate to Jo on bad days (although in my house, it's honey and not molasses).

Small nitpick: Italics tend to be very hard to read, especially over a computer monitor (or is this just me?). I notice that you do this on occasion, but my poor eyes just can't handle it for some reason. I dunno, maybe I just need to go get glasses (or maybe it's time to upgrade the ol' PS/1)...but it makes it really hard to read.
Hgfan chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Johanna Mason does her famous Michael Jackson impression!
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Where did Alder come from? Kind of bittersweet to see the dynamics of the Mason-Hawthorne family!