Reviews for Underestimated
freckledjesus's-horse chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Staying true to my promise and reviewing the next chapter! Oh yeah!

So, I really really like the death list at the end of the chapter. It helps keep my mind more organized with who's dead and everything! So thanks to CB Weasley for suggesting it!

These mutts were absolutely disgusting, and some evil part of me wanted the one they saw to have done more damage to Vinera. I guess there's the sadist again...

I'm really liking where this story is going! The arena is creative, and I'd really like to explore more of it. And I can't wait to see the Careers to break apart. I wanna see what they do to each other!

Update again soon, and DFTBA!
freckledjesus's-horse chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
Holy cow, you've been updating so quickly and consistently that I've missed a ton if chapters as far as reviewing goes, but I'm gonna start being your faithful reviewer and review EVERY chapter from now on. I promise.

Now let me say that this chapter is incredible. It's everything I've always wanted to see at the Cornucopia! Am I a sadist? Maybe. (I guess we'll see with how I feel in future gory chapters! Lol) It was so gory, and there was so much blood sen through our protagonist's eyes, and that's exactly what I figured the Bloodbath to be like from a Career's point of view. Awesome job!

I think this review is pretty long... I don't want to be all lazy and leave the sucky reviews that are two words after my absence. So I apologize if this isnt very long.

Anyway, stay creative, DFTBA, and update soon!
HeartfeltSorrow14 chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
I love Vinera! Will we hear more about their relationship in two and their reaction to when they were both chosen, in maybe a flashback? Your writing is amazing, and the lack of deaths won't matter, as long as there is still plot and the good characterization continues! :D
degrassigirl12 chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
I like vinera now! Your writing is amazing!
Just Smudge chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
Lovely chapter! Brilliant how you incorporated Vinera and Caiden, we've all been waiting for an explanation! Marina seems very weak, personally I wonder how she was allowed into the Career alliance.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Please update!
C.B. Weasley chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
Awesome! Update soon!
C.B. Weasley chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Great chapter! I love this story!
degrassigirl12 chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Amazing! I love that she doesn't trust gary. Update soon! And i can't wait for more twist and turns.
GreenPokeGuy chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Hmm, I wonder how the climate will affect everyone else? :)

The Careers really do love torturing their prey... :(

Good, I think Amethine makes a good leader. Better than someone like Caiden. :)

-Green
Guest chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
Greatttttt!
Puddingpop12 chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
Awesome chpter and story, I like Vinera even thought shs mean
StupidityKilledTheCat chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
I love this story, but dont you think Amethyst is a bit Mary-Sueish? I mean, she killed a lot of tributes in a row. Plus I liked Tanner. I wish he was still alive :)
Clato 02 chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
Omg! This chapters amazing, but I didnt think Evan was like that, I thought he'd be like Peeta, :( But Still I enjoyed her death... Well erm... You know! Haha, fab as usaual! I love how Amethine is the leader. Shes awesome at it! Brill as usual!
Just Smudge chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
Aww, I liked Electra :(
Great job! The careers seem so... Fascinated with blood.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »