Reviews for Underestimated
leavingthewebsitesorry chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I can't wait until the next update!
Update soon, I want to see what happens
Dogsll chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I LOVE it! It's really good! I like how the main character (sorry don't know how to spell her name) is really confident to go into the games. I also like how you made the two parts of district two. I thought everybody would be rich and willing to go into the games, but I like your way better. You NEED to update soon or I'll cry ! Jk, you just need to update!

RainbowTeeth8 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hey, KTE! (P.S. Do you like the nickname i just gaave you? TeeHee.) i love this new story so far, and it has great potential. i miss your cato and clove story, but i was so happy when you told me you had posted your new story! i can already tell it is going to be phemomenal... Love the little twin brothers (being a twin myself) and i especially like that all of the kids in the family are named after gemstones... at first i though the main character and her younger sister were twins, but then i found out they weren't... anyway... hehe. creative names for the parts about the poor and rich parts of district one. i always thought that it would all be rich, but i much more like it the way that you wrote it... :) - SMILEY FACE...
i want to read more of this, so please post a new chapter soon! notify me when the new chapter is up so i can rush to your page like an idiot and be the first to read it. because apparently i'm like that.
anyway, see you soon! well, not really "see" you, i assume we live very far away from each other.
once again, great story and can't wait to read more!
Just Smudge chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awesomeawesomeawesome story!
leavingthewebsitesorry chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I really like it, I think it has potential to become a really good story :)
One thing though, I'm not sure but in most career-tribute based stories the head of the training center picks the next person to volunteer as tribute for their district. I'm not sure whether this is fact or not, but it's not a bad thing to have it differently in your story.
Keep posting updates :)