Reviews for Underestimated
C.B. Weasley chapter 33 . 6/10/2013
Don't stress! Do your school work that is way more important! If anyone replies negatively than they are obviously not real fans of this story! Good luck with your projects! I hope you get a billion A's!
xoxo
C. B. Weasley
MidnightHunter1221 chapter 32 . 6/5/2013
You have not posted in a while...
TSMsoccer21 chapter 32 . 5/2/2013
Update Update Update!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/2/2013
Gary kill Gary
marblesharp chapter 30 . 4/5/2013
It'd have made Evan's secret less out of nowhere if what happened to his father was mentioned earlier in the story, maybe when Evan himself was introduced. If it was that devestating for his family then it wouldn't be something that would be explained so offhand and become a problem now. Still, his reasoning for volunteering does make sense, yet so did Amethine's remark that there are other options, especially ones that weren't succeed-or-die.
marblesharp chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Neat change in perspective - it's very refreshing to remind us of the tributes' families and that the Capitol sees the Games as entertainmet while the districts don't. The twins' excitement to train for the Games while their sister is in them was poignant.
GreenPokeGuy chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
The split was kind of awkward, wasn't it? I guess they felt anxious about not having the support of the group. Except Amethine, of course. :(

I wonder what will happen next? Who will fall? Will Marcus or Mina make an appearance? So many questions! :)

-Green
maggiestarjump chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
Awesome!
dxuntl3ss chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
I'm still following this story! You still got me hehe. I'm so glad they've finally split up, although I kinda wished there was a death within the careers during this. Oh well, just have a craving for blood which you can hopefully cure with your next chapter;). Amethine seems like she's back to how she was from the beginning of the story, where she was more like a career, which was good. I was scared she was going weaker because she was acting like the protector. Saying this though, I hope she does feel some remorse when she kills the allies she's been with for however long she's been with them. The only flaw with this story is that, like Suzanne Collins, you only do it in one persons POV (Amethines) so especially now that everyone has split, we aren't going to know what's going on with them. I know it might be a bit of a hassle, but would you be able to do third person chapter some time? So we can see what Minnie and Marcus are doing etc. your writing is fab, and I can see how you have got all the reviews you've got. Well done, keep up the good work and monthly updates are fine by me:)
JustAWriter167 chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
KEEP SEBASTIAN ALIVE! lolz.
marblesharp chapter 27 . 3/30/2013
I like that she's beginning to have doubts. That won't go over well with her allies!
marblesharp chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Sorry I haven't been around as much. I'll catch up on this story as best I can now that I've finally a break.
This chapter revealed a lot of interesting things about your arena. Usually with arenas I try to imagine where in the world they're located based on their climate, geography, etc. but I'm having trouble here. It's farmland and then volcanic areas. So I'm guessing the arena was completely designed by the Gamemakers? Also the mutt noises are an interesting (it'd be weird to say 'good' but you know) psychological device against the tributes.
Just Smudge chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
Good job! I was expecting a break up- what is slightly shocking towards me it Amethines attitude. I know she's tough, and brave, and certainly ruthless. But the end? That she's getting bored and wants to kill?
That scared me.
Are the Games changing her?
C.B. Weasley chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
I really enjoyed the chapter! Awesome job! :)
NaoKyeRay chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
Awesome Chapter KTE
I'm glad that they've finally split up but I don't really want them to die. Can't wait for chapter 33.

Also, you left out Gary on the fallen list.
260 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »