Reviews for Underestimated
Family Interviews, clever idea
KM.6000 chapter 31 . 3/11/2013
Awesome! :D I loved it, I hate Vinera's family! I liked everyone else though :D
Jazznation chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Really like that stroy so far, but I just pretend, that this are the 66th Hunger games, as Finnick won the 65th and I don't think, that Cashmere and Gloss are that old.

I would change the Year of Amethine's HG.
C.B. Weasley chapter 31 . 3/11/2013
Awesome chapter! I am so happy that you're back! :)
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Okay, the summary was interesting.

...but there's still problems. Not sure where it began where people associated spoiled brat with One, because they did luxury? Nothing to say that they were living in wealth themselves. Anyway, the gist of it is nice, but its also falling for another stereotype, that they're vicious, coldblooded killers as well. So really it seems that the story's just replacing one stereotype with another.

It opens with the character waking up, which is a big time cliche. Just start where the story starts.

The setting, while descriptive, is troublesome. So far she's living the stereotype. Her room is pretty and she's got nice things. Her mother is just there to motivate her, but not much else, not much connection beyond that. Her siblings are there to do the same. While the interactions are nice with little hate going around, its all very standard stuff. Not much stands out from what's been done before.
Just Smudge chapter 31 . 1/19/2013
Don't worry! You haven't failed us! I'm sure you're doing a great job!
Zj Wafleman chapter 30 . 1/15/2013
This was in interesting chapter I thought Evan would die but I'm glad he didn't because the tributes from one should be like the only ones left to face the last tribute from another district in the " final battle"
Jenerys chapter 28 . 1/14/2013
I love this so much! You're such a talented writer and I love reading your story! Could you give my 100th HG story a read?
Clato 02 chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
So amazing, your really talented, well done!
Clato 02 chapter 29 . 1/11/2013
Omg! This was really cool! I love the idea and I LOVE The cast so far! Awesome!
Amanda chapter 30 . 1/9/2013
Wow great chapter! I really enjoyed how detailed the fight scene was. Amethanie seems to be getting injured a lot though, so maybe you should switch her role from the one who is being cared for to the one who is caring for the wounded. Also, amethanie seems to be feeling helpless a lot because she is wounded all the time so it seems like she isn't as feirce and determined as before. I think that you should try to go back to the firery personality that amethanie had in the beginning of the story ( before she went into the arena ).
Just Smudge chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
Amazing! You updated quickly! I really wanna see more of Evan and Sebastian. I liked the mutt- what is it called?
GreenPokeGuy chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
Now I feel sorry for Evan and hope he survives a bit longer. I like all the Careers now, and I'd hate to see them die, even though it has to happen eventually. :(

That was an intense fight with the mutt! I wonder if the scratch will have any side effects on Amethine? I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

-Green
C.B. Weasley chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
Epic chapter! That was super full on! What a creepy mutt! Amazing chapter! i absolutely love this story! :) (:
freckledjesus's-horse chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
As always, your chapter is amazing. The writing is awesome, and the ideas you add in are so new and exciting. I love to read the careers' perspective, since it's so different than what I am used to writing. :D

I love seeing the mutts! The effect of the scratch was a great detail that lets us know how the whole thing works, so that's good. The fact that she wanted to get up and get it was very true to who she is as a tribute. I wanted to see Evan and Amethine run away from the rest of the Careers when she went to find him, but I knew it was unrealistic. But I can't wait to see them all split when it gets to finals. We're pretty close to the end, though, at Final Eight. :D

Okay, update soon and yeah!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »