Reviews for Underestimated
freckledjesus's-horse chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
Yay! A chapter! And I are that there's another one calling my name to be read! Thanks for updating quickly! Well, you know what I mean. I'm so glad to see that you're not quitting, because for a while there, I thought you were. But yay!

I love this kind of chapter, lemme just tart off by saying. I love to see how others interpret the Capitol, and I love your idea of a family interview, midway through the games! It was very new and creative, and I love that, especially in an HG story where there's still so much of the world to be discovered and seen! Seeing her family refreshed my memory, which I needed, so thanks for that!

The writing was pretty good, but I did notice one recurring mistake with the dialogue. Only for statements, but you would put a period there, and capitalize he/she. I'll give an example:
"Oh, yeah." She said. -This is what I saw in the story.
Here's the correct way: "Oh, yeah," she said.
I just wanted to point this out, and I really don't want to seem harsh or anything. We all get a little con-crit here and there!

Okay, I'm off to read the next chapter!
InsaneXBexX24 chapter 29 . 1/1/2013
I love your story and I have been reading since the very beginning. :) I like how you have a strong female character from District One who isn't just trying to win sponsors from acting/dressing sexy. Very interesting character Amethine is. But, I do have one complaint. (It's more of a nit pick) From what I read in The Hunger Games and seen in the movie, the Careers never mention the training in their district. Despite the fact the whole nation knows of their training, they never mention it in any interviews nor does Caesar ever ask about it. Sorry, but I still love your story. :)
Every Roses' Thorn chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
Hi!
I started reading this earlier and I think it's awesome. Just keep in mind that when a new person speaks, it starts a new line.
C.B. Weasley chapter 29 . 1/1/2013
Awesome chapter! I absolutely can not wait for the next chapter so update as soon as you can!
Just Smudge chapter 29 . 12/31/2012
Ohmygosh I'm so sorry! I just haven't had the chance to beta read it, I can try later today for me. It's just my computers been crazy lately, so I'm on my phone. I'll try and get it to you soon!
WritingStoriesIsLife chapter 28 . 12/3/2012
Yay! Gary is dead! I didn't really like him anyways. But he did die of a terrible death... I kinda hope Caiden goes next.
freckledjesus's-horse chapter 28 . 12/1/2012
Holy shite! Im so sorry for not getting to this earlier! I loved this chapter though! Again, I feel so ba that it's taken me THIS long to tackle this amazingly long chapter!

I would like to see another Carerr death in the next chapter. I think they need to start dropping. Sorry, but it'll shake things up. Maybe Vinera or Caiden since that will split up their romance and cause some drama and stuff. :D

Ummm... I like how you add realistic details into the story, like the water in the rock crevices. That was genius!

Good chapter! Sorry this review isn't longer, I just have so many thoughts that I can't compile them into words. Love the story, update SOON!
Thrue3000 chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
Loving the story great ideas

Can u have a non career kill a career possibly plz

I like the caiden and vivera bits and I think they should run off together

Keep writing

Thrue3000
Zj wafleman chapter 28 . 11/29/2012
They should find Mina but she should end up killing on of them before they have the chance to kill her
Anonymous chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
I like the background on Vinera in chapter 20, her behavior makes a lot more sense. Honestly though, I feel like Amethine is a little too perfect. I mean, there's the sarcastic personality but that's not really a flaw per se like most main characters have. I really like it though, I just tend to be really critical :)
C.B. Weasley chapter 28 . 11/24/2012
Cute chapter! Vinera is tots pregnant! Sad about Gary but life goes on! Update ASAP!
Clato 02 chapter 28 . 11/24/2012
Oh my god! This was awesome! I didn't like Gary, but I feel sorry for him. This is a great story, I can't wait for the next chapter. And a Clato one shot? Im so having a look at that!
Amanda chapter 28 . 11/23/2012
Yay! You finally updated! Good chapter, but I couldn't believe how unaffected the rest of the career alliance was by Gary's death. Cold, but what do you expect, it's the hunger games. I think that one of the tributes should go missing (either kidnapped or just runs away) and forms an alliance with Mina or Marcus. Maybe Mina could pull a fox face? Well good job on the chapter, and dont forget to update soon : )
Guest chapter 28 . 11/23/2012
This story is just simply amazing; I couldn't tore my eyes away from it.

And for your question, I want them to find either Mina or Marcus and give them a slow, torturous death or something.

Hope you update soon!

Strange Girl 773
JohnHenryEden chapter 28 . 11/23/2012
I don't necessarily mind it coming down to 2 or 3 Careers in the end, but at least for me, having all 6 'real' Careers alive and well at this point is kind of an anti-climax... We know each one's strengths and weaknesses. It'd make it a lot more interesting if it turns out she had underestimated a non-career herself, and had to make up for that mistake 1 on 1. Just my opinion though. :)
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »