Reviews for Cupid Chemistry
jared.christopherson.5 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
I'll tell you who she is Sora, she's your soul mate! AND YOU TWO ARE ADORABLE!

Prometheus: We give those two chapters a "Matchmaker can't find his own match"/10.
KaUiA chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
So cute. I love it! I do hope to see the update someday! :))
DreamLightMin chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
T.T Update soon, your story's totally got me hooked!
DreamLightMin chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Cool story! Where'd you even get the idea?!
The Unknowing Herald chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
This is short but sweet. I wish I could say much to actually critcise it, but I looked and looked... If there was something to point out, I missed. But I can do the second best thing, can't I? To point out what I found to be the best.

Hands down, it's the banter. And I do mean hands down. As much as I love having a genius Sora, it's how he talks to people that sets this fic up to be something special. I can't say I expected what he implied to Hayner, btu I loved that he did. Kairi is no slouch.

The power made me curious... is this something supernatural or something of the "don't ask" kind which is just... there?

Again, this fic is extremely interesting... interesting enough for me to want to read your other one, so you'll hear for me soon.

I do admit though... now I'm kinda sorry that I didn't listen to those guys telling me to read your fics.
Amulet Misty chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
A really smart Sora...haha, well that's a wild concept. But this fic is really interesting. His character has been made to be very likable...and his power is just a riot.

And Kairi. She is just too cool - I like how blunt she really is xD

I have a really good feeling about this fic and I'm looking forward to more!
Skylark Aincrad chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Love this story. It's got chemistry involved. 3 Omg, so excited. That happens to be my major. It makes it all worth it for me with Sora and Kairi.
Blint chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I'd been wondering in what direction this story could go and I am very glad you did not abandon it. These first two chapters show an excellent use of a first person narrative story telling and the development of each characters personality appears to have been well thought out. Look forward to seeing more from this series, as well as your other stories.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Hahaha, oh man, that was just pure awesomeness! I loved Sora and Kairi's banter, seeing two kids go head to head like this just brings me such joy.

Hah, honors chem. Too bad I'm not that into science, but I really appreciate the knowledge being thrown here.

And of course, Sora realizes Kairi has some special immunities for his ability. Heh, this will be fun indeed.

Justice
Gohan Roxas chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
I'd kinda forgotten I'd subscribed to this. Now I'm glad I did.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
huh, I found this to be pretty interesting. I really liked the characterization in this, and it's a fairly original premise, so I aplaud you for that.

the snippets of humor move the story along smoothly, even though most of this is setting up background. I also like how Sora has used his abilities, and how he follows a moral code of sorts. It will be a lot of fun to see how things change when kairi shows up!

As for grammar, I found this to be very good. I didn't spot anything, though the last paragraph slightly confused me with hayner and 100%...but I might have just been reading a little too fast there...

Very good start, I look forward to more.
Tagabasa chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Not bad.. Descriptions and mastery of words as well as clear storytelling. I like the story concept as well. Cant wait for the next chapter. Keep it up!
TheRevSirDrProfMan chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is an interesting concept. Can't wait to read more!
13shiroyami chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is great ive never read a story like this you should reallu continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012