Reviews for The YouTube Generation
PurpleMoonPenguin chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Please update/make the story! I'm waiting! Hurry!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I'm dying here. Patience is a fatal disease! lol! Seriously this sounds like such an awesome Fic and I personally love the idea.
roysagz chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Aw, poo. I wanted to be a character, but then I saw that the OC form was closed :(
Qubuscus chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
I didn't know what AJ looked like, so Fay has a crush on AJ
Zaria Maddenske chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Umm... I have no idea what this means but Have one thing to say: HI MOM! Lol JK :)
gracethekat chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Can't eat peanuts,
Hates soda and
Sleeps a lot. :3
Qubuscus chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Once again, I was too lazy to log in on my phone.

Full Name: LaFayette June

Nickname: Fay

Age: 12

Parents: Cara and Ian Hecox

Appearance: Short, blonde hair, hazel eyes, barely tan, freckles on cheeks T.J likes her. She is left-handed. Fay is skinny and has scars everywhere because she is so clumsy.

Clothing: Wears a green Tobuscus shirt she stole from T.J. (likes to rebel against parents), turquoise skinny jeans with self made checkered one star converse and black and white checkered cuff on left wrist and watch on the right.

Personality: Was bullied terribly in fourth,fifth, and sixth because she skipped kindergarten (exactly like me). Super duper friggin lazy, has crush on T.J. Always has a latte in her hand.

Friends: T.J, his brother, Molly and Anthony's kids, her sister

Enemies: Heh she has none

Extra Info: Birthday is April 26th, is an amazing artist, and draws caricatures for ten dollars. Fay runs her own YouTube channel called 'Checkers'. She animates her videos frequently.
HappyAssassin chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hey I have an Idea...
Name:Margot liliana ( Ian's last name)
Nicknames: margs, lily, Margot
Age: 13 almost 1 ( Or a little younger then youngest turner boy)
Parents: Ian and cara
Appearance: brown wavy hair an green eyes, tall curvy, quiet,
Personality: quiet, bookworm, hopeless romantic, Tom boy, could be pretty
Friends: turner boys and Ann
Enemies: sister, and youngest turner boy( in a way)
Crushes: youngest turner boy
Extra info: wants to join band of Ann's but is a friend she'd suck( wants to sing)
Birthday march 22 helps out on shut up! Cartoons sometimes and is always a guest in all the things