Reviews for At Least He's Cute…
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Kawaii!
Ecci chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Your not supposed to write cliff hangers in oneshots!
It was cute anyway. That must be Juushiro's bankai, the power to be too cute for anyone to kill!
Zayabel13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I'm trying so hard not to laugh in class right now!
Style1234 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Omg. May you write more of this story like a pre-sequel, please? By any chance, is the relationship of ichigo and ukitake in this story are friends, right?
zombietastic-artist chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
lool. This needs a sequel or an epilogue or something. Awesome work! Uki is just too sexy with that white hair of his XD And since his bankai is unknown, that cute bankai bit was pure gold. Had me laughing a good while. Nicely done :3 *Ukitake fangirls unite!*
Tepa chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Hahah, I love the ending with Shunsui! :D
Cylnein chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh god oh god..please forgive I'm dying of massive nosebleed I think I'll see you soon in heaven or..soul society?

This fic is totally awesome! no..wait..there's no word to describe this piece of artXD!
I laughed so hard at "And he was purring. God dammit, he was purring" ichgo cursing panic attack rolling in
His bankai..yeah no one can stand him not even kenpachi or Yama Jii or unohana his cuteness will be his strongest weapon heheehehe

Oh I love how you wrote ichigo's thoughts it's so full with emotions especially panic and confusion
Very verrrrrrrrry good XD

How an eye that could be all half-lidded and lazy, while blazing with murderous resolved was something that was both admirable and utterly terrifying.
Yeah I was wondering that too when shun fought with starrk trust me it's not something you want see in your lifetime poor ichigo LOL
I loooove your description

"...Shit"
Love the ending one word so many meaningsv

Keep up the good work!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
haha I just knew Shunsui would appear! and now we know another reason why Shunsui loves alcohol so much, it makes Juushiro even cuter! c:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Please tell me what happens next! I have an account on here it's called... TwinPersonalities. Please tell me!
Bleach4Soul chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This... Too funny... Can't... Breathe... (starts coughing)
Joshiro.ukitake chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Omg, I love it XD arrigatto for the laugh
setsunai chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
the status says its complete do you not plan on doing more chapters :O
Basil to Blithe chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Baaahahahahaha! The ending, oh the ending. Poor Ichigo.
UkitakeFan1984 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I'm so gunna draw fan art of ukitake with cat ears and a tail now, This story very well made and i loved it, Keep up the good work ok ).
Shadow of an Echo chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love this! It's so cute, and adding in Shunsui at the end was such a perfect touch. I want to see what happens, poor Ichi. Hmm... Maybe they could share kitty Juushiro. He seems plenty affectionate enough, and its not like it's Ichigo's fault Kisuke dropped Juu on his lap.