Reviews for What Would Mother Say
Lady Velvet C. Peterson chapter 2 . 7/12
Very cute I like the MHawke/Isabella coupling :) You make me smile several times :)
Jay Rock Kay chapter 2 . 5/12
Very sweet little story. :)
Warden of Lore chapter 2 . 1/15
Bella is a nice girl a wild one to be sure but a nice girl not to mention that she looks FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC woo baby she is lovely. She deserves this fanfic. Thanks.
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
i suppose that leandra would be more tolerant of hawke's liasons considering her own history
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
i could never stand isabela, but i look forward to her having to explain herself to leandra
Marianne Bennet chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Oh, I adore your characterization of Isabela. I could hear her voice in my head; it was terrific.
sirens call universe chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I really like how you characterized Isabela and really brought out her character. You kept her in character. I also felt the conversation between her and Leandra was very heartfelt and touched on the seriousness on the love aspect. Great job :D
Frostbrandt chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
I think this is exactly what the romances in the game were missing; their interaction with your mother. A small line of "I've seen the way you and that *insert LI here* weren't really enough.
6thfloormadness chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I quite enjoyed this. There aren't enough Male Hawke/Isabella stories on the site and this is a very good take on their relationship. I hope you continue the story.
DegreeBound205 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
This was a very nice MHawke and Isabela story I hope you decide to do another one with more chapters.
DegreeBound205 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Good chapter you had me laughing hard at that one line "No problem my lady, I just stopped by so that your son could bang me like a Tevinter war drum".
Madgormley chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Very good story keep it up
Miss Mahariel chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Now that I've finally played DA2, I can read some of your other works. This was quite good, it was nice to see a softer side of Isabela. :)
almostinsane chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Great story! This story was absolutely sweet. Isabela is far more than the two-dimensional character she thinks she is. Thanks so much for writing this. God bless!
spectre4hire chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
This was a nice short story.

It's always good to see Male Hawke/ Isabela pairing on this site.

I enjoyed the conversation between Isabela and Leandra.

Hopefully you decide to write more of the pairing.

Thanks for sharing,