Reviews for Once Upon a Lezareno Company
Derp chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Great story! I laughed so hard! x3
Azure-chann chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I read the chapter, I enjoyed it and all that was left was to review! I will be highly offended if the image of me bashing my head in a repeated headdesk with laughter amuses you even the slightest, because that was the result of Tenebie- I mean- Tenebrae’s date plans. :3
Well, I'll patiently be waiting to find out what happens to our favorite heroes on the next exciting chapter of Once Upon a Lezareno Company...Z... (DBZ reference is a lame one) XD
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Oh add the Isalia ranch puzzle! That THING was the most annyoing in the game.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
xD I'm glad you got your streak back, because the fic got even funnier. The clumsynosis skit was more amusing than I thought it would be, and Emil's "flabbergastion" made me laugh outright.

Oh lawd, I don't know how you two do it. -wipes eyes-
Curls923 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Haha, yay! Yuan got his entrance! XD That was absolutely hilarious, pretty much how I would've seen it. I was also pretty impressed with Presea's alliteration. So far it seems that Emil will be the only "normal" character within all this crack. X) I can't wait to see what happens next, what's gonna happen in Lezarenoville? Till the next chapter! )
Azure-chann chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Ahahahahah! This is one crazy crackfic. -wipes random tear away- Collette apologizing to the wall is insane. And the way Presea talks makes me laugh, really it does. It reminds me of Mr. Popper’s PA from Mr. Popper’s Penguins. How do I know of such a movie? Simple answer: I have siblings...
This story is hilarious. Genis’ mood swings are hilarious and the part with Yuan was hilarious as well. Yes, I’m spamming the word hilarious for lack of a better synonym to describe this crack. Though seriously, since reading this I seem to have lost the ability to think coherent thoughts. Hmmm...I haven’t play DotNW so I won’t be of much help here, though when I read the summary and saw the trailer...it immediately put me off. Generally the whole game bugs me. But I’m a biased person, so...yeah. XD Rambling. XD

Anyway, keep it up. I really enjoy this. :3
Link Fangirl01 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
The only thing about DotNW that really bugged me was Lloyd's voice. 'Course I have't come across half the cast yet, so his change might not be the worst.

Read the other two chapters, as promised. Giggles and snorts and high-pitched tittering commenced.

I LOVE TEH CRACK!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I got to the 3rd paragraph and was already laughing.

-goes off to read more-
Curls923 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Hahahaha! I burst out laughing when Colette said sorry to the snow! XD Presea's paw pad bit made me bust a gut as well. The way the game mispronounces the towns and such always bugged me too! Please continue the story, I'm definitely gonna enjoy it!
Curls923 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow... Who ever knew Regal could be so creepy... O.o Hahahaha, this is just too funny! Maybe you can write about Yuan's apparent amnesia about the centurion's cores. X) Very crack filled story!