Reviews for Mr and Mrs Grayson
I love it
Amie chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I like it
turret towers do tower chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Could you update this? This...universe is very, very interesting.
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Harry Dick? That's re-pun-gnant!
babyblue3752 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Please, please, please, continue!
Justyce15 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Read your fic. And you know what... It was simply...Sweet. Your imagination is appreciable for bringing up something that is so distinctive yet still in touch with the usual. I'd really like it to continue, maintaining that sweetness and love. Care to inform about the update!
winter's bones chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
The entirety of this was too cute, adlkjfsl;asldkfj. I know that I would love to see more of the married!verse you've got going on here, but no pressure. As you know, I stalk you on Tumblr, too, so I get little peeks that way, haha.

Great work, though, really. :3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Ahhh! I love the traught pairing! Great snippet of the mr and mrs grayson life. I'd love to see you write more of Dick and Artemis
Rocketeer101 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
this is good
UnePetiteHistoire chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Lol when I read body language I immediately thought of Dick singing Jesse Mccartney's song :P Please upload more of these! They're quite enjoyable!
I love you Roza chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Please upload chaps about when they get married. I want to know every detail of what happens.
ToughGirlsRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Another amazing story but if you're writing it I would never expect anything less when it comes to Traught. Keep up the good work love it so much!