Reviews for No Matter What
ApprenticeMagic chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
'But her lips 'her' motionless' is a typo :) But nice story! You should write one with Sierra and Ramin, too.
punkprincess chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Thank you rose i cried the first time i saw LND and reading this made me relive it all over again thank you
And please i would love to hear you rant on about LND because not enough people do even do we are all thinking the same thing am i right?
Divine Protector of Apples chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I rarely cry while cry while reading fanfics but this?this is so far the first fanfic that made me cry...

GOOD JOB
oo chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
w-w-wonderful!

I almost cried. It is so sad.
AngelxOfxDarknessx chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh my God! I have tears in my eyes. This was so beautiful!
Erik-Lover12 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
You should go on with this! Make it a cute, short Erik and Gustave story... I love it though! You made me tear up! :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh my god! This is soo good and sad... This should be more than a oneshot!
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was so sad but absolutely beautiful. I loved the way you brought in All I Ask of You. Very, very moving, thank you for this!
OnceadiaryintheTARDIS chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
My god! You made me tear up! I loved this!
judybear236 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
WOW. I can see why...

You might add something in there to explain how Erik can be holding Christine and embracing Gustave at the same time?

And how could Erik feel that Gustave's hand was cold through all those layers of clothing? Maybe say a "small" hand?

Powerful writing! So what comes next?

- JB
moreofadove chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
AH! ADORABLE! I loved it. Cute :)
Cheerfully Cynical chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Beautiful... Just beautiful! You really made the lyrics come to life through words! It was just... Wow. I'm crying right now! Great job!
Carpetbakr chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
WAAAH! :'( SOOO SAAADD! I almost never cry when it comes to fanfics, but you just made me! *sobs*
nibblesfan chapter 1 . 7/27/2012