Reviews for The Echo and The Anvil
wolfsblood13 chapter 6 . 2/18
Awesome story you got going here. I wonder what going to happen next. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
This is a very well written story...I've always wondered what Batman would be like in a medieval setting, but never Batman Beyond...Top notch work!
FaithDaria chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I hadn't left a review before, but I've been reading each new chapter eagerly. It's a great story, with a lot of interesting plot twists, and you've done a wonderful job.
Circle of Phoenix chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
:) AWESOME UPDATE!
thegirlinthewindow chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
...you are a very very good writer. I love this chapter! And I think I see a Commissioner Jim Gordon reference! I especially enjoyed how you used the part where Terry is describing the sword as an allegory for the kingdom's woes. I eagerly await the next chapter!
thegirlinthewindow chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
yes! new chapter! wow, I really don't see how Terry's getting out of this. And is that Dick Grayson? Interesting chapter. I look forward to the next!
This is getting old chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
eeeeeeeeeee!1

I'm excited to see where this goes! Thanks for the update!
Freshie2013 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I really like this story!
This is getting old chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
oh my goooood I cannot wait for an update! I'm loving this so much!

I really,really like the 'Robins' refrence. :D
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Impressive rewrite of Terry/Chapel fight. Didn't expect him to get caught, but it really makes things interesting.
I wonder what happened to the sword.
Circle of Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Uh, oh! Looks like Terry has his temper intact in this one. Awesome. That means you're right on target with the characterizations. I can't imagine it's easy writing a Batman fic, much less a Batman Beyond fic, in a historic setting is easy. Double points for that.

So, when's the next update coming?
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to see more.
Skittlezzzzzz chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow...just wow. I am completely blown away at how you've managed to get me hooked in 1 chapter. Please Update ASAP this story is to addicting not to be followed up on.
SilentBat18 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Holy bleeping crap! What the bleep did i just run into? Those were the first words that came out of my mouth when i read this bleeping amazing fic! Yes, i said amazing, no wait, BLEEPING AMAZING! Haha! Very original twist; i enjoy works like this and im looking forward to more if not for the entertainment then out of curiosity. Keep it up!

SB18
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Interesting start. Looking forward to see more.