Reviews for Dear Fanfiction Writers
LDSoshawottRockpaw chapter 16 . 12/1
Especially because they are young kids or teens! Besides, most romance stories on are written as well as the romance in Star Wars Attack of the Clones. Casablanca has great romance, so does Lion King and Singing in the Rain. Most stories on FanFiction involving romance? Not so much.
BuffyGrl24xx chapter 44 . 8/3
Hey! Funny story! Awesome job writing a great parody about the crazy ideas of Fanfic writers, while also making fun of everyone, so no one can be offended!
You should comment on the crossover romances between different casts (Frontier/Adventure pairing Yamato/Izumi, for example) (I know bad example). Really enjoyed this!
True
Ultimateblack chapter 44 . 10/2/2015
Here's hoping you'll continue this series. Maybe I'll let you know if I notice some clich├ęs, though most have already been spotted.
Ultimateblack chapter 43 . 10/2/2015
Oh I've read stuff like that before. It's honestly chap.
Ultimateblack chapter 41 . 10/2/2015
Well that's the dark side of the fandom. Can't love one without bashing the other. I think that was due to dub characterizations. Nothing like this happened in the Japanese original to make the fans write bash/worship fics like this
Ultimateblack chapter 38 . 10/2/2015
That's because they were great friends. Tai didn't have to remain sad, he just moved on. Maybe he liked sora but he was matured enough to let it go.
Ultimateblack chapter 35 . 10/2/2015
Would you like to take a look at my take on Davis and Daisuke? I assure you it's different. I like being different.
Ultimateblack chapter 32 . 10/2/2015
Female daisuke is weird. Only one or two of them are written well, and that's because Davis the male was present in thar story.
Ultimateblack chapter 30 . 10/2/2015
I saw this Cantonese comedy once. A man had a bloated stomach. Then a ghost who wanted to be reborn entered the wrong hospital ward and instead of a pregnant woman, the ghost entered the said man's abdomen. And that's uow the guy get pregnant. Bullshit, right?
ShadowLDrago chapter 44 . 9/22/2015
Now this is a mistake I've seen before.
ShadowLDrago chapter 40 . 9/22/2015
Googlehead. I'm sorry, that is hilarious!
ShadowLDrago chapter 38 . 9/22/2015
I'm with ya, I'm personally more of a Taiora fan, but hey, to each their ship, and yeah, I could see Tai being a bit annoyed at himself, and perhaps a bit irritated after, but I think what he ultimately wants is for Sora to be happy, and Matt is his friend, he trusts him. Or I should think.
ShadowLDrago chapter 36 . 9/22/2015
Shakkoumon has haters? I always found his design a bit wierd yes, but rather amusing, and as you said, he's a pret good fighter and has a decent amount of raw power, so, why hate him? So what if he doesn't look much like his components like the others, there are worse fates.
ShadowLDrago chapter 33 . 9/22/2015
Thank you so much for this. You'd not believe the amount of times I've seen this plot line to the point where I've gotten rather weary of whenever any of the Digidestined so much as talk about Davis, yes, he has his faults, but so does EVERYONE, it's part of being human.