Reviews for Dear Fanfiction Writers
KumoFuzei chapter 38 . 5/25
Or at least move on? Very few people get crazy hung up on someone and even they get over it eventually. At times I find this more annoying than the bashing fics.
KumoFuzei chapter 37 . 5/25
I think some people just really love the 'bad guy' past the point of sense. I've never seen it played believably but I live and hope someone will find a way.
KumoFuzei chapter 36 . 5/25
Haha, I love the little post stamp at the bottom. Also, it's so true that he's called a teapot for no real reason but it is a little funny. He definitely seems like a bit of a joke as a jogress at times in this fandom.
KumoFuzei chapter 35 . 5/25
Davis bashing doesn't seem as bad as it used to be in the archvies but it's irritating that it's still around and it seems there are more extreme versions now.
darkalphazero chapter 43 . 5/25
Try telling that to a group of Shippers
Zero Slash One chapter 43 . 5/25
Because shoddy writing.
BEST OC Maker chapter 43 . 5/25
True
Zero Slash One chapter 42 . 5/24
Fandom favoritism is a powerful thing indeed. If you're not a Gogglehead, you're headed straight for planet S.O.L where a mandatory course of Complete Annihilation awaits you.
Zero Slash One chapter 41 . 5/24
1 - You don't bow down before Davis. Bow down before your Digital ruler. Bow down, muchachos.
2 - You actually question his 'plans' to attack no matter the cost or situation.
3 - The writers regard vilifying characters they hate as a higher priority than good writing.
4 - The writers regard glorifying characters they love as a higher priority than good writing.
5 - Davis Sue/Stu.
6 - You exist, which is the greatest crime of all. The crime is life. The sentence is death.
Zero Slash One chapter 40 . 5/24
So, if Rina or Takuya used Yahoo, would that make them Yahooheads? Hehe, LOL.
Zero Slash One chapter 39 . 5/24
No clue, guys, no clue.
Zero Slash One chapter 38 . 5/24
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Agree 100%.
Zero Slash One chapter 37 . 5/24
Well, they gotta learn the basics of being evil and conquering worlds and enslaving millions of innocent mons somehow, yannow.
Zero Slash One chapter 35 . 5/24
Now how to make the Davis Stu/Sue writers get the memo...?
Zero Slash One chapter 34 . 5/24
Potatoes? Can I have some? Also agreeing with this.