Reviews for Just Enough Trust
TheWrither'sNote chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
Urhh... The story in all made me wonder many times, and smile happily.

I enjoyed each and every chapter and can only becry that it has now come to an end. You did a fantastic job on this fanfiction, and had a spending set-up during the storyline.

From the start their relationship is rocky and in the end they can't imagine a world without the other... Thank you for writing something so beautiful. Many writers lack what you have accomplished, seemingly with ease. It was an honor to read each word, and I thank the for the pleasure \OwO/
TheWrither'sNote chapter 28 . 10/3/2014
This chapter was wonderful!

To "see" them together like this is like a dream, and to think that Cap would give so much of himself for Loki... *Blush* spending! q
TheWrither'sNote chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
This chapter was the greatest! It had it all, and I am overjoyed that you made it! Wonderful w
TheWrither'sNote chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Wow, this is probably the best Loki/Steve Rogers (aka FrostShield) I've read so far in my entire life!

I am in the middle of writing my own first fanfiction, the same paring. But none have given me the same kind of inspiration as you. I Enjoy reading the story so far, and I adore the way you keep them both 'in-character'.

You have truly done a splining job here and you, above all, have the right to feel proud of yourself.

Great work, it is truthfully a masterpiece!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/18/2014
Great story.
Ruby of Raven chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
Aw! XD I loved this so much! I don't usually read this pairing, but with the way you write it I just couldn't resist. XD
pallyndrome chapter 29 . 2/11/2014
Great story - I like stoki and even though this doesn't have a huge amount of angst, I enjoyed reading it.
summerlove-jls chapter 29 . 1/5/2014
I have never read a Steve/Loki fic before. Didn't know if I would like it. I loved it! I loved how their relationship progressed, it was awesome. Great job.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 28 . 12/18/2013
The last two paragraphs are so fluffy... I LOVE IT.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 27 . 12/18/2013
Heimdall, you funny cracker.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 26 . 12/18/2013
That is some wayward apology, Odin.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
I can imagine the struggle between Clint and Loki.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
Loki and JARVIS... omg. I want to see them as the main feature in a fanfiction. NOT like a couple but partners. or friends.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
I love this chapter for its imperfection between the two's nightly activity. It doesn't have to be perfect the first time, and usually it isn't.