Reviews for Just Enough Trust
NO It's Katharine Hepburn. Oi, mate. I was named after her, please fix it.
Volvo and Fanta. My new personal favorite nicknames Tony's thought up.
Now that's the Captain we know and love. Never taking orders from anybody when he knows what the people need to hear is different from what the government wants them to hear.
Like I said: Steve can turn any lot of imbeciles into a team!
Tony, your tact is as impeccable as always! ;-)
'Chuckles' Steve could make a working team out of ANY lot imbeciles. SHIELD is a fool for underestimating him.
Hell yeah. Now that's what I call a proper disguise.
TheWrither'sNote chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
Urhh... The story in all made me wonder many times, and smile happily.

I enjoyed each and every chapter and can only becry that it has now come to an end. You did a fantastic job on this fanfiction, and had a spending set-up during the storyline.

From the start their relationship is rocky and in the end they can't imagine a world without the other... Thank you for writing something so beautiful. Many writers lack what you have accomplished, seemingly with ease. It was an honor to read each word, and I thank the for the pleasure \OwO/
TheWrither'sNote chapter 28 . 10/3/2014
This chapter was wonderful!

To "see" them together like this is like a dream, and to think that Cap would give so much of himself for Loki... *Blush* spending! q
TheWrither'sNote chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
This chapter was the greatest! It had it all, and I am overjoyed that you made it! Wonderful w
TheWrither'sNote chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Wow, this is probably the best Loki/Steve Rogers (aka FrostShield) I've read so far in my entire life!

I am in the middle of writing my own first fanfiction, the same paring. But none have given me the same kind of inspiration as you. I Enjoy reading the story so far, and I adore the way you keep them both 'in-character'.

You have truly done a splining job here and you, above all, have the right to feel proud of yourself.

Great work, it is truthfully a masterpiece!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/18/2014
Great story.
Ruby of Raven chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
Aw! XD I loved this so much! I don't usually read this pairing, but with the way you write it I just couldn't resist. XD
pallyndrome chapter 29 . 2/11/2014
Great story - I like stoki and even though this doesn't have a huge amount of angst, I enjoyed reading it.
summerlove-jls chapter 29 . 1/5/2014
I have never read a Steve/Loki fic before. Didn't know if I would like it. I loved it! I loved how their relationship progressed, it was awesome. Great job.