Reviews for Just Enough Trust
Earthsong1 chapter 29 . 11/17/2017
I love this story just as to be redeemed. I suggest you continue with this story. I feel it is unfinished. I believe this will as great as 'to be redeemed.'
Earthsong1 chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
I like Shakespeare. As a matter of fact I have a book I got from my grandmother after her death that has all of Shakespeare's work-Donets, poetry, story stories, plays, and any other works I can't think of. It's cool! I am enjoying this story very much so far.
angeldanica chapter 29 . 9/21/2017
Oh my.. I loved this story...Its perfect...I laughed so hard at chapter 16 i almost peed my pants.. I hope you do more of Steve/Loki... I really do..
Akimi Youngblood chapter 29 . 4/30/2017
No! I didn't want this to end! This was so beautifully written! I love it!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/4/2016
*swoons* I love this. I really do.

I loved the scenes with the illusionary Fury, they were awesome! Had me in fits of giggles!

And I loved the ending too, it was absolutely perfect.

Well written, and the characters were completely realistic and relatable while still being in character. Bravo!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/14/2016
Beautiful XD loved the story and love your writing; I almost hoped there would be no end
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
NO It's Katharine Hepburn. Oi, mate. I was named after her, please fix it.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/9/2016
Volvo and Fanta. My new personal favorite nicknames Tony's thought up.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/9/2016
Now that's the Captain we know and love. Never taking orders from anybody when he knows what the people need to hear is different from what the government wants them to hear.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
Like I said: Steve can turn any lot of imbeciles into a team!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/9/2016
Tony, your tact is as impeccable as always! ;-)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
'Chuckles' Steve could make a working team out of ANY lot imbeciles. SHIELD is a fool for underestimating him.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
Hell yeah. Now that's what I call a proper disguise.
TheWrither'sNote chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
Urhh... The story in all made me wonder many times, and smile happily.

I enjoyed each and every chapter and can only becry that it has now come to an end. You did a fantastic job on this fanfiction, and had a spending set-up during the storyline.

From the start their relationship is rocky and in the end they can't imagine a world without the other... Thank you for writing something so beautiful. Many writers lack what you have accomplished, seemingly with ease. It was an honor to read each word, and I thank the for the pleasure \OwO/
TheWrither'sNote chapter 28 . 10/3/2014
This chapter was wonderful!

To "see" them together like this is like a dream, and to think that Cap would give so much of himself for Loki... *Blush* spending! q