Reviews for The Final Frontier
Syrasha chapter 5 . 5/22
Oh my god its so good?!

I never look at chapter count before I go into fic and it always ends in heartbreak. I so desperately want to know what happens next. I haven't been this excited about a story in a long time and there are only five chapters! I know it's been a long time since you've updated but i have to beg for an update! I'm as invested in what happens to Kaidan and Wrex and Ashley as I am in the Shakarian parts. Please I beg you, consider updating! I would be so grateful!
A Guy Named George chapter 5 . 3/18
So sad this is discontinued, why are so many great and original ideas never finished? :'(
Mystic Rains chapter 5 . 1/7
Oh man… Not updated since 2012. I can still hope. Even if nothing comes after this, it was a great start and great concept.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
More please
OinkyThePiggy chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
I was re-reading this on MKink and thought to look for it here. Was hoping to see it completed. Is it abandoned? I understand not having time, I've been lacking on my own story. Just curious. This was a really good story. :)
DoubleN3000 chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Love this story, I hope you decide to update
CordovanLily chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
It has been a long three weeks :/ lol I love the concept and the writing is really well done
mizzanimequeen chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
I'm sad it's been a few years since your last update but if you do continue this story I look forward to reading it. Major cliff hanger ending it with that chapter before you stopped haha, but hopefully there will be more updates in the future.
Mavya Nissi chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Please, continue this fic! I beg you!
umbria firewing chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
the fact that this is incomplete makes me want to weep
Binksy chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
What a brilliant story. I am gutted that it's incomplete I really have enjoyed these five chapters. You have done a fine job portraying the characters they are very true to canon. I like the way Garrus sees humans and that bit where Sherpard pulled out a strand of her hair made me laugh. I do hope you resurrect this story, you will have an avid reader if you do.
BloodyRoseHearts chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I don't usually do reviews, but I just want to tell you that I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! One of the biggest problems I have with fan-fiction is they use the character's names but they don't capture the actual character. They get twisted and stretched to fit either because the author didn’t understand the characters or because the author actively changes them. You on the other hand do a FANTASTIC job! I don't know if your on this cite anymore but if you are PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE POST MORE!
bibalips chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Hey, great story, but just curious...are you going to continue?
kiley0990 chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Please continue. This story is fantastic!
orion0905 chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
This is a fun first contact, aside from the entire baterian attack. Have fun on the honeymoon, can't wait to see more