Reviews for Harry Potter HaleCullen
Skittes chapter 5 . 2/25
Please continue the story it is getting really good
Blazeb79 chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Well i loved, loved the first chapter it was great honestly it was but at the beginning of the chapter you stated that it will slash, not in this fic but in the future. So i have to stop reading it, nothingwrong with being gay but i am not and i do not like reading it but i very much appreciate that you were up front with it. Also from the first chapter great story.
Stella Imber chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
I think that you need to be a bit more realistic in your versions of character and speed up the aging in each chapter first while your writing skills are amazing nobody wants to read a story about a harry potter that crys over really stupid stuff and while I get he was abused I think your over playing it and it's ruining everyone else's character second which this into the first reason your keeping him young for the longest time I mean if you keep him young most of the time then put A LOT more character development because your sorely lacking in that area overall it's a good story but please move on from an extremely irritating crying harry potter and do try to use actual character traits from Stephanie Meyer thx again like the story
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
Please update
Alphaandomega1997Hardcore chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
you should put this up for adoption if you are not going to continue it because over 700 people are waiting for a new chapter and have no doubt messaged you bout it a few times
randomplotbunny chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
This is brilliant! More please!
carlos chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
you need to to add more to this story , like a relationship with leah around the the time bella meets the cullens, but with the same five chapters
StupidChinaBook chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
Were they coerced into staying at Godric's Hollow by Dumbledore or Wormtail?
Spottedmask12 chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
This story is so cute. I love it! Please update soon.
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
More chapters please. Little Harry is always so cute.
angeltrin1 chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
This is wonderful! I can't wait to see how he grows up. I LOVE that Rose finally gets a baby and I love how they all are soooo accepting of it! Are you foreshadowing Edward getting together with Harry? I love Harry/Edward stories! Well done so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
AWWWWWW.
Alphaandomega1997Hardcore chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
This story is awesome so far! Plase continue nd maybe input alittle familiar like a pheonex o basalix o even a wyvern.
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Awesome story. I look forward to seeing how powerful Harry becomes, now that he's being taken care of by the Cullens. Great job, and I hope we get another update soon.
WereBunny87 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
I am so mad it took me this long to find this story! I love it! Well done! I look forward to more!