Reviews for Harry Potter HaleCullen
Spottedmask12 chapter 5 . 4/15
This story is so cute. I love it! Please update soon.
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 4/14
More chapters please. Little Harry is always so cute.
angeltrin1 chapter 5 . 1/25
This is wonderful! I can't wait to see how he grows up. I LOVE that Rose finally gets a baby and I love how they all are soooo accepting of it! Are you foreshadowing Edward getting together with Harry? I love Harry/Edward stories! Well done so far!
AWWWWWW.
Alphaandomega1997Hardcore chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
This story is awesome so far! Plase continue nd maybe input alittle familiar like a pheonex o basalix o even a wyvern.
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Awesome story. I look forward to seeing how powerful Harry becomes, now that he's being taken care of by the Cullens. Great job, and I hope we get another update soon.
WereBunny87 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
I am so mad it took me this long to find this story! I love it! Well done! I look forward to more!
FelicisMagic18873 chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Loved the story and had a lot of fun reading it...thank you sooo much for the Lovely do continue it.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Harry is just too cute! I like the way you made Rosalie just casually kill Vernon ;) good start but I'd love to read more
jinx777 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
So cute
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
this is a great plot, I quite like the idea of Harry being adopted by the Cullens but still in contact with the magical world ;) And the Goblins are just awesome!
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
CONTINUE! :)
Ebony Bluebell chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
This is brilliant, you really have to continue this :):):)
Lauren Saint chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
This is a sweet story and I'm looking forward to reading more :D