Reviews for Dear Stereotypes
guest chapter 9 . 5/7
American accents are better than British? I wouldn't be so sure! [Cue evil genius laugh]
At more than just sports
moonlightsuneyes chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
There's a stereotype in Britain that men are smarter then women.
Piper fan chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
glamgirl10 chapter 26 . 4/13/2014
D I totally understand what you're trying to say. For all the paras! I'm Asian too, but I'm not offended... I agree, all people shouldn't be expected to be smart just because they're Asian.
Love this Fanfic. Keep going!
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
The person at my school who currently holds record for most likes said in a single period is german
LadyKeye chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Yeah uh 100% agree! I've just never liked her or Jason... They just seem... Cocky? It's like Rick is trying to make a Mary-sue couple, and even though they are 'perfect' (seems like they are trying to outdo percabeth... Heck no!) it's just boring. Yeah so boo piper... 'Sorry piper:p' sort of.
goldspears chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Yeah, Piper is kind of hate-able, isn't she?
PSdancer54 chapter 26 . 12/2/2012
I believe Reyna. Just because you go to the same camp as someone doesn't mean you share their views. I think you said it perfectly!
PSdancer54 chapter 25 . 11/27/2012
Haha! This story is absolutely brill.
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Amonymous chapter 25 . 10/19/2012
I think there should be one about Percy and how everyone thinks he's stupid.

He's just oblivious sometimes. (He is a teenage boy.

Not stupid.

Even Annabeth said so :P
Yaya The Elf chapter 25 . 10/19/2012
Ha, ha. I agree, they DO spend paragraphs talking about how amazing their boy(girl)friend looks. Percy isnt as bad as the others... maybe because we've spent more books with him, and already know he thinks Annabeth is hot? Whatever. It's still pretty annoying (not gonna lie...)

And don't end this story! Well you can if you want to. But it's so good! Well, at least I have five more chapters to look forward to... damn, I have a split personality.

GREAT chapter!

-Yaya The Elf
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 25 . 10/19/2012
The cliffie at the end of The Mark of Athena left me hanging. And annoyed.

Good chappie!
Mandi2341 chapter 25 . 10/19/2012
Hahahahaha yeah...after Demigod Diaries and Mark of Athena, Percy and Annabeth have validated that stereotype. Piper was always gushy though. I love how u cancelled out the last chapter! I started laughing so hard XD