Reviews for A Twisted Romance
PlaidOtaku chapter 1 . 3/8
Please update! This story is a totally new and awesome take on Death Note. I love how Light and Kira are twins. I hope u haven't forgotten about this story!
my mind is blank chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Really hope you continue this story, I'm really enjoying it so far.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Kira is tiresome. Too obsessed with Raito.
However, after Light had let Taylor out of his control he screamed in agony. Louder than before. He was dead… "Kira…" Light muttered angrily. "Why'd you do that?"
I dislike Kira.
"I attacked you because you committed an injustice towards a citizen of the state." "He was going to be killed and he was trying to kill my brother!" Kira said standing defensively in front of Light.
Kira, it's your fault that Light is going to be hurt by justice. Light would have left the demon alive, and then justice wouldn't have attacked Light. But Kira killed the demon, and Light will be hurt.
BB and L pursuing vampire twins? Just perfect...
Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Light, Raito, Ryuuzaki.
una takamarie chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wow so BB is with kira and £ is with light nice this story has potentienal update soon
Nirina Illusier chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love this story! Very well done!
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Please continue this story! I'm interested about the next. So is it also BBXKira aside from the obviously will be LXLight?

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Update please?
Chellyisback chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Omg noooooes! L is a jerk! He cant do that! And pleeease dont kill Kira!(haha, i thought i would never say that xD ) awesome story, keep writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is good. :) I love how Beyond had to think about how to laugh evilly, cracked me up. I also think it's interesting how you showed the lighter side of Light (no pun intended) with L and the darker side of Light (Kira) with Beyond. Cool symmetry.
One thing though. Silver is an element so that means all of the atoms that make it up are silver atoms. It's not an alloy which is made up from different metals. Just bugged me a bit.