Reviews for The Witches Return
happy3611 chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I absolutely love it!

And don't erase and start all over you've got a really story here don't erase it!

because if I don't see the ending...

IM GONNA GO CRAZY WITH NOT KNOWING THE ENDING!
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Hurry back when you can. I'll be waiting...patiently :)
WickedMother chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
More please. It's killing me having to wait to find out who is orchestrating the rebellion and and how our heroes are going to win. Please, PLEASE update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
will nessa apear in this story?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Of course you are, Glin... Of course you are lol
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Very good story
Bubbles-and-blondehair chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Oh, Elphie! I feel so sorry for you! And everyone else. People can be so cruel sometimes.
Pica Britanica chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Oh this is great! I love it. I'm off to see wicked in 8 days, and this is really getting me hyped. :D
Please update soon.
Mags
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
GO MACK! Yay! Haha, I couldn't stop laughing for some strange reason after he kicked his father. I have a sick sense of humor. anyways, loved it as usual and thanks for the shout out darling!
Bubble
Bubbles-and-blondehair chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Sweet Oz! Great job, as always! I bet Elphie's body must feel horrendible. Continue!
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Excellent chapter, absolutely loved it! Keep up the great work! :)
Bubbles-and-blondehair chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Sweet Oz, poor Elphie! Ah, I love it when Glinda and Elphie get tortured in stories though. I'm sort of a sadistic freak. xD Another problem I have is that when I try to think rationally, I don't think "What would Elphie do?" I think "What would Glinda do?" and that usually is the problem itself. xD
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Ohh, now what will Glinda do? Update soon, this story is getting really interesting