Reviews for Thursday's Child
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
this is magic. I wanna cry really bad,so good
iTorchic chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Currently sobbing uncontrollably.
I don't even watch these two shows yet but i could feel that heartbreak, literally feel it.
Great, amazing job!
iTorchic
oceankat8 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Why?! Why did I read that?! No! No no no nonononononononononononono nope no and no...why?!
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This... This was great. I love it. I don't even ship Johnlock and I love it.
Torsamors chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That is not what I excepted this to be but let me tell you it was BEAUTIFUL.
Thank you for writing it.

-T
anon chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I come to this fic whenever I feel in the need of a good cry. It breaks my heart every time. The sequels too, but this is the tearjerker. You managed to pack so much emotion into a single chapter. Getting me to tear up over fiction is a difficult task and you succeeded. Definitely a favorite. Thank you for sharing your talent. Now I need to go read something funny. Cheers!
notrachels chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I was okay. I was just fine. And then I got to the last section and now my brother is looking at me like I have the plague because tears.
bethanyyerinn chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
That was the most horrid thing I ever read. In a good way though! Like, it was really good, but I cried almost the entire time. Like sobbed, actually. Man, that was so sad! [
HyoomanBean chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
I HONESTLY CRIED.
Unico Luna Angelo chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh god.. *Wipes eyes* This killed me. *Sniffles* It was wonderful thank you for this amazing tear causing story
Arkaham chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
And before the end, I was wondering on what were the odds to find a fic with some much similarity to the other... and in the end, within the author note,I laughed.

I love your fic, if it was a tribute, dear god is just amazing, but for me a very nice companion piece to Verita Liberabit Vos.

wonderful.
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
You made me cry like a child! I was SO heartbroken for John and then for Sherlock... Please let me believe there will be a happy ending in sequel...
Ocean of thoughts chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
You made me one-shot.

"It's the place were two worlds meet. The consistent and tough land and the wild untamed sea. And the result is a beautiful beach...not a chaotic disaster."

I like this true.I need to read your sequel immediately.
LittleMisChevious chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was beautiful. I was sort of mad that you made Sherlock betray John, but your writing was beautiful enough that i was able to forget it. Great work!
anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I just finished reading this plus the two Thursday's Thoughts. I have to tell you that they are all brilliant. If I ever find myself in need of a good cry, I know just where to go. Heart wrenching. I would read the sequel right now, but I'd probably lose my composure. I'll read it tomorrow for sure. Keep up the superb work. I look forward to reading more of your work.