Reviews for Paranormal Sensitivity
Steph7085 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Such a cool concept and it is so well executed. Gah! This is so so good and deserves to finished. I really hope you find the inspiration to continue this fic.
Sarcastic and Clumsy Girl chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Dearie, YOU MUST CONTINUE! I love the story this far, you can't leave it there. It's inhumane! Leaving us with the doubt, that's not nice. And Vegeta is IC, so worry not. You keep writing.
SimplySinful21 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Wow! Fierce! Love it!
09ToffeeApple03 chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
I really like this story the concept is awesome im a ghost whisperer fan as well please continue with the story
Shizuka23 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
What?! Why?! It's brilliantly tragic and angsty. I love it! Vegeta is just like a troubled teenage boy trying to find out who he is. I think you nailed down his personality very well. I also like how reserved Bulma is. It makes me want to read more of it to find out why she is so. You are doing such an awesome job and it was such a surprise to see this story again. It's such a unique and tragic story that I just want to keep reading until it's solved. I'm not so sure why you don't like this chapter. It's really amazing!
I can't wait for the next chapter.
saiyanwarrior23 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
i love bulmas darkness! its brilliant. but how is vegeta supposed so help her? lead the police to him?
GUUUUURRRRLLLLLL chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Girl, guy, whatever you are, this plot is FUCKING AMAZING. I have been waiting for new chapter for so long now that when I saw it I litterally jumped off my couch and almost broke my ankle! You shouldn't put yourself down, I think it was beast! I WANT TO SEE MORE FUCKING UPDATES! Bye ;3
Kasai no Kage chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
This seems pretty interesting. I know you said you hate this story, but I hope you continue with it :)
Kanotari chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I love the idea! I think it’s brilliant and well written. I am so hoping that since Nappa hasn’t been mentioned yet, he’ll show up as a ghost.

One quick thing: Since you have a few scenes with a lot of male characters all in one place, it can get a little confusing. I think a few more dialogue tags ( he said, she said, etc.) would really help the clarity out there.

Seriously though, I'll be waiting for the next chapter _
Jessica chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Why do you hate this story? It's the first time I read a story like this. A human Vegeta I like *in this story*, he's pretty much the same... When I read this I'm excited to read what you have in store so keep it UP!
Vegetafan chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
This is a great story so far. You should read "Bringer of Death." It is a Vegeta story. It might give you a few ideas.
ImAHungryNacho chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I have not read this particular fanfic, saw an update and I thought: "Why not? I love ghosts!" And once I read THIS chapter, I read the others before it and I must say I am glad to! Ooh! I am so jealous of your magnificent writing style and of your creative streak! I love it!
FireStorm1991 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Wow...Bulma's kind of not happy. Waiting would have probably been better XD Poor Vegeta...
cara9001 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I like it this story, I mean I can understand that you don't like them all being human and everything but I really like it. I hope that you keep doing it. :c
JadedMom chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
(Bowing to your genius)

Seriously, I love this story. It's so interesting reading about Vegeta and knowing he can't blow up the planet when someone irks him. Although I keep expecting it, lol. I think this chapter was really well written and gave us a glimpse of how angry Bulma can really get. I have no idea which way you are going to go in this story and that's fine with me. It's been a surprising ride thus far and should continue to be by my estimate. Happy writing!